Chapter 2

Out of everyone in the neighborhood Mr. Kim was the earliest to have waited in the morning to meet the Alpha Taehyung.

Mr. Kim had always had planned to visit him, but he enjoyed giving his wife excuses of why he wouldn't go and therefore decided to reveal this information as a surprise when he came back home to greet the whole family.

When he arrived home he happily greeted Namjoon first who was awkwardly cutting flowers as a gift for Taehyung.

"I hope Taehyung will like it, Namjoon," Mr. Kim fondly smiled as he saw his tall Omega son almost cut himself with safety scissors.

"We wouldn't have no idea of what Taehyung even likes," said Mrs. Kim resentfully, "since we can't even meet him!"

"But mother, you forget," chuckled Namjoon," we'll see him at the town hall event and Mrs. Park told us she would introduce him to us."

"I doubt that will happen. Mrs. Park has two Omega nieces of her own and she's a lying, selfish, hypocrite. I don't even want to see her at that event!"

"Well," said Mr. Kim, "I'm glad you won't be relying on Mrs. Park for connections."

Mrs. Kim ignored her husband and decided to scold Jungkook who started to cough loudly, he had the habit of doing that when he wanted to make fun of his mother.

"Stop coughing Kookie! God damnit! Have compassion for your ruined Omega mother. I can't with this family anymore!"

"Kookie can't control his coughs," Mr. Kim said, "His cough timing is just poor."

"I don't cough for fun," replied the wide-eyed Jungkook, "When is the town hall event?"

"Tomorrow night. And that Mrs. Park I know hasn't met Taehyung. She will be of no use for us!" cried Mrs. Kim but then heard Namjoon's small yelp, "Dear God Namjoon, put those toddler scissors down, you're giving me a fright again. Knowing how you will likely stab yourself in the gut somehow."

Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok who quietly watched for the most part started to snicker with one another as Namjoon's mouth hung open like a gaping fish and he tried to part from the scissors stuck in his hands.

"Well, " said Mr. Kim, "I think you'll have no worries about Mrs. Park as you'll be doing the introductions of meeting Taehyung."

"Impossible! Our family doesn't know him. Why are you teasing me again? And to think our Hoseok would be a perfect match for this Taehyung. And for god sakes Hoseok tomorrow you better not even throw a glance at that starving Beta Min Yoongi!" she scolded Hoseok who simply nodded in agreement.

"Well while your mother worries about Min Yoongi," said Mr. Kim, "Let's return to Taehyung."

"I had enough of this!" cried his wife, "Don't even want to hear of him anymore. That damn Mrs. Park will have a head start."

"I'm sorry to hear that," replied Mr. Kim, "I wish you had told me this before. If I had know I wouldn't have bothered greeting this morning the Alpha Kim Taehyung."

Everyone in the room paused for a moment until they realized what Mr. Kim had told them. And excitement took over them of the good news.

"My lovely Mr. Kim," said a joyful Mrs. Kim, " I knew you could see my reasons. And you truly do care for your Omega sons future! I am happier than ever! You my dear husband are a good prankster!"

"Now Kookie you can go back to coughing as much as you like," Mr. Kim said as he tiredly exited the room wanting to escape his wife's wild swings of mood.

"Now my Omega sons! What an excellent Alpha your father is!" she said as he had left the room, "I don't know how we can ever make it up to him. Now Hoseok because you're the most handsome and so precious to me, I'm certain Taehyung will ask to dance with you tomorrow. And for the love of god once again don't you dare dance with that rotten Min Yoongi!"

***

Thank you so much for the early votes & adding this to your reading lists!!! <33

Chapter Three will be posted by tomorrow. And as any P&P Austen fan knows, next chapter is the infamous meeting!!