Chapter 9

The days that passed with Alpha Daehee in attendance seemed never-ending for the boys. By mid-week they felt no end in sight of hearing the Alpha speaking of his Lord Yang and the importance of an omega's duty. 

Mr. Kim fed up with his cousin, hid himself away into his private study room as he considered himself old and dying soon, he had no patience for his omega wife's foolish behavior and remained passive towards her. His great amusements were his books, cigars and time with his beloved sons, and occasionally teasing and taunting his wife. 

The boys however had no luck as their mother pulled them into entertaining their guest daily.

Mrs. Kim made sure to give Alpha Daehee private time with Namjoon in the common room for his 'omega lessons'. The rest of the brothers were in the kitchen getting dinner ready as they cut vegetables and rinsed rice.

 Jungkook lamented the situation the most.

"When will Sunday arrive again? I think I'll be dead before it arrives. Should I die at such a young age mother? Will you take responsibility? Look at my tears flowing like a river!" fake sobbed Jungkook who was cutting onions which he purposefully rubbed into his eyes.

"Oh hush! And stop that rubbing!" Mrs. Kim swatted his hands, "Alpha Daehee is a fine saintly man. He speaks common sense and what is to be expected of omegas out in the world today. These reformists who speak of omega rights are brainwashing you. Your father and I have been too loose on all of you."

"Mother why do you think it's fine to have him here so long?" asked Jimin, "He clearly has designs of taking the house from us! Yesterday I saw him wondering if the cupboards would fit his things. I don't think we can change his mind-"

"Darling," Mrs. Kim hummed with a smile, "You and your brother's have nothing to worry about! All of us will be taken care of."

"Then why can't he leave sooner if we'll be fine?" said Hoseok, "I'm not sure if I could listen to him speaking to Namjoon in such a way. Constantly making weird references about how his groin is comparable to a horse's cock?"

Jungkook began to make a gagging noise on the side.

"Ah," Mrs. Kim laughed, "That's just harmless flirting! He finds Namjoon to be adorable and believes he has opportunity to be a great omega. Namjoon should take it as a great compliment. The more Alpha Daehee likes you boys the more likely he will allow us to keep our property! So be kind to him."

"If you say so mother," replied Hoseok.

Jimin frowned finding the whole situation peculiar and wondering how poor Namjoon was handling his 'omega lessons'.

-

Alpha Daehee considered himself a man of high standards, but it had been long time for him since he'd been around such pretty omegas in such close proximity. In his youth he was attractive in his prime although poor with money handling with alchohol and gambling. And yet still so prideful and snooty to believe omegas of higher standings deserved his time. 

In his old age and loneliness he began to bitterly accept the loneliness he would die with, but once he had heard the property he would inherit from his cousin had lovely omegas he decided upon taking this glorious opportunity as a sign from the gods.

Mrs. Kim quickly became an ally once she realized he had plans to leave them on the streets. He assured her in private that if he decided to wed Namjoon, that he would spoil the omega with his money and love. 

This gave Mrs. Kim great relief although she never though too deeply of marriage compatibility and obsessed over titles instead.

Alpha Dahee sat across from Namjoon in the common room. The omega with his head slightly down staring into his lap pleased the Alpha who saw it as a sign of submissiveness.