Chapter 17

an: i didn't realize i was going to get so many questions for the last post! i will be going back and trying to answer more. thank you so much for the fun q's! <3

-

Dear Taehyung,

It will be a while until I return to Seoul. I find being in the north country has done me a great deal of good.

I am the happiest I've ever been since my father's passing, and yet I know that these very days of joys are numbered. I want to be ruined by him and I want to ruin him.

I will cherish the little I have of now, so I apologize of my absence in the city.

I understand you want to see me again soon, if so, I ask that you accompany my sister Sowon if you have plans to come up here.

Sincerely, Seokjin

Alpha Taehyung read the letter three times but remained confused.

"I want to be ruined by him and I want to ruin him?" thick eyebrows raised as he went over the line repeatedly, "Who is him? Seokjin is acting mighty strange...I suppose I should go see him and take his sister with me."

He also knew it was likely a good idea to bring his cousins Baekhyun and Kai. For the former Kai especially was adamant more of late to be around the Alpha Seokjin, and Taehyung knew his cousin could be difficult at times but he also believed his cousin was a good and ideal omega match for his dearest friend.

Alpha Taehyung knew it would work fine for Kai. He hoped. The decision would be with Lord Yang who had the final say in who would marry his nephew Alpha Seokjin.

-

Alpha Seokjin found himself more elated than ever. The presence of Namjoon's scent, voice and smile had him afloat.

It was decided that the doctors have Namjoon stay further for the past few days on Alpha Seokjin's property. The omega was on a strict diet that required medication to heal rapidly from his untimed heat. Seokjin had worried with how skinny the omega became so quickly, gaunt in the face where baby fat once resided and trousers becoming looser in the thighs. 

The Alpha was very pleased to see how a proper diet of the best foods, that he pompously believed only he as an Alpha could provide, brought back a glow to the younger's skin and how Namjoon's thighs rounded out again to show the promising fruitfulness of his omega child bearing hips. 

The same hips that kept Alpha Seokjin up at night dreaming of his own face between legs spread apart, peppering kisses along honey skin inner thighs to reach the omega's groin and listen to a sweet deep voice moaning. 

This resulted in Alpha Seokjin rising every morning with evidence of his arousal staining his sheets. He would discreetly tell the older house staff to change his sheets repeatedly. 

Shame at times washed over him knowing he was a thirty year old man acting like he was in his days of youth, but he felt a vigorous playful spirit in him that he had not felt in such a long time.

-

The oldest housekeeper had decided to confide with Alpha Seokjin of how she believed that it would be best for his guests to spend time in the library instead of the common room.

"My good master," said the housekeeper, "I believe it best we set your party in the library."

"To spend time in the library? Why that's not the ideal place to spend-"