Chapter 18 - Part 2

a/n: When it comes to class in this story it's important to know the levels of wealth/class here. I lay them out since I don't believe I've done a good job in describing things:

Uncle Lord Yang - Has a royal title and has many connections in government. Upper-class elite. Owns lands, buildings across Korea and China.

Alpha Seokjin - Upper-class elite. Influential. Owns lands, multiple properties.

Alpha Taehyung - Upper-middle class. Not as wealthy and connected but can live a life of great comfort and luxury.

Alpha Daehee - Middle class. Under the prestigious employment of Uncle Lord Yang.

Aunt Adora and Uncle Bang - Middle class but it's shaky. Aunt Adora is a beta who comes from a well off family. Uncle Bang a beta too (the brother of Mrs. Kim) is not as wealthy but they own a successful business in Seoul.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim - Lower-middle class. They live comfortable lives and have one home. Having not much of wealth and too many omegas and no Alpha children have them in a bind. Any Alpha that marries into the family first will have control over the whole family wealth and the remaining omega brother's and even Mrs. Kim's lives once Mr. Kim passes away.

Alpha Jackson - No money. Military position gives him a little leg up in society to take care of himself and mingle with both poor and rich with respect. Was once seen as a potential adopted child of Alpha Seokjin's father. He could marry into money.

Onward...

-

"If their is a face I wish to see last in my life... " Alpha Seokjin exhaled deeply in his desk chair, "It would be his. Yes, yes, yes! It would be his... "

He folded the letter up and once it was inside the envelope he knew it was done. He felt sorry for ignoring his guests the past few days greatly but he had been sure to go over every detail he must inspect carefully on his marriage proposal.

Alpha Seokjin decided to finally leave the confinement of his room. He found the staff member of the house who worked on delivering mail.

"This is of great importance for my Uncle Lord Yang," said Alpha Seokjin solemnly as he handed the envelope over, "Be sure it reaches his hands in a timely fashion."

That envelope had content in it that promised Alpha Seokjin to become a much wealthier man than he already was. One would typically feel elated at such prospects but Alpha Seokjin felt the numbness creep back into him like the day his mother and father had passed away.

"I think," said Alpha Seokjin out loud as he walked the halls of his great home, "I need some fresh air and it would be of great gratitude to visit Bang and Adora before I make my return to Seoul."

I need to see him one last time.

-

Namjoon found himself hyperventilating as he read Jimin's letter. 

Jungkook's letter appeared to have been sent first and had no signs of what issues had fallen upon his home. 

The beginning of Jimin's letter seemed at first to be about daily things that had happened in town and how he of late had been eating more and how their mother had reunited with an old friend who seemed interested in matching their Alpha son or daughter with Namjoon but that their father, Mr. Kim,  put a halt to such plannings since Namjoon he believe should be present for such courtships. 

Jimin also described on how Jungkook was reading more of late on omega revolutions in other countries and practicing his singing more, and how Hoseok had left on a trip with an omega friend to Jeju Island, but the latter half of the letter, which was dated a day later spoke of the distress Jimin was in: