Chapter 6

The sight of a sleeping Jimin in bed pale and fragile, pained Namjoon. He stood next to his bed and watched his brother attentively for a few hours. 

When Jimin finally woke he smiled weakly at his brother and attempted to pull himself up, "Joonie, you look so charming. Did you tan again in the fields?"

"Oh Jimin lay down now and continue to rest," Namjoon sat by Jimin and grabbed the older's hand gently.

"How are you?" asked Jimin.

"I'm fine but would rather be in your company than the superior omega cousins. The only kind, fun, and attentive person is your Alpha Taehyung."

"He's not my Alpha," Jimin replied pulling the sheets covering him closer to his neck as if to hide.

"If he's not now, he soon will be," Namjoon winked.

-

"Isn't it ridiculous?" Kai paced back and forth in his brother Baekhyun's room, "I swear that Mrs. Kim must have hired a shaman to make  Alpha Seokjin act so enamored with that strange looking omega!"

"Strange indeed," Baekhyun replied, "Why he's so funny looking!  He has the body of a thirty-year-old man and the face of some common ten-year-old boy.  I doubt he developed in his wacky mother's womb fully."

"I don't like it one bit though..."

"Calm down now," Baekhyun reassured him, "Alpha Seokjin is a reasonable man and he would never dare introduce an omega with a background and looks like that to his family in Seoul."

"Ha, you are right!" Kai giggled, "Could you imagine the looks on their faces?"

"Yes," Baekhyun snickered, "It's a good thing our cousin Taehyung is close friends with such an outstanding and elegant man as the likes of Alpha Seokjin. He'll serve him some common sense soon."

-

As Jimin was still recovering, Namjoon was invited to attend the evening with Alpha Taehyung and company in the common room for leisure activities.

Namjoon knowing he wouldn't want to be involved with card games brought a book and sat down across from Alpha Taehung and the cousins playing cards on the game table.

The Alpha Seokjin soon entered the room and approached Namjoon.

"If you don't mind that I ask..." Seokjin nervously cleared his throat, "...but has your brother improved in health?"

Namjoon was slightly taken aback by his concern, "Y-y-yes, thank you for asking."

Alpha Seokjin nodded and sat down at a desk taking out a pen and paper to begin writing.

"My look at the Alpha Seokjin writing so elegantly," said Kai in admiration, "And who are you writing to?"

"My sister," Seokjin replied.

"Ah, I haven't seen your sister Sowon!" said Kai, "Is she as tall or shorter than me?"

Alpha Seokjin didn't bother to look up, "No. Sowon is closer to the height of Namjoon."

"Well..." Kai said looking less than pleased, "Height does not matter when it concerns a lovely omega like Sowon. She is the ideal!"

"Yes," Baekhyun nodded, "Everything a good omega should be!"

"I believe all omegas I've encountered are accomplished and most beautiful in their own ways," said Alpha Taehyung excitedly, "They can sing, dance, speak three languages, cook well and more!"