Child

Tony felt a big hand rubbing his back gently. "Pup, it's time to awaken." His newest dad's voice spoke lowly.

"No, Dada. Sleep." Tony whined softly, curling up under the blanket more and hearing Thor chuckle.

"Your Mama is making a delicious supper and I do not think you want to miss that." Thor picked Tony up, checking his diaper and then efficiently changing him before the boy was even fully awake enough to realize it. The god carried Tony to the kitchen where everyone had gathered while Kayla cooked. "The pup has awoken."

"Hey there, bud." Bucky greeted, hair in a braid via Kayla. "How was your day?"

"Was otay, Daddy Ucky." Tony had his thumb in his mouth, head resting against Thor's chest.

"Just okay? Did you have fun with Papa?" Bucky chuckled, knowing Tony was shy sometimes right after he woke up.

"Uh huh. Did speriments!" Tony declared proudly, thumb out of his mouth.

"He was very helpful." Bruce added as he sipped some coffee. "He did an excellent job helping me in the lab. And he did very well going down for his nap."

"Mm. Stevie, can you help me make the dumplings?" Kayla addressed the blond who had been zoning out, smiling at him as he got up and moved over to her.

"That's cannibalism." Clint cried out. "Our dumpling is going to feed her brethren to us!"

"Clinton!" Kayla fake scolded, laughing while Steve helped her making dumplings for the soup.

"I feel like we're missing something." Sam had been observing how Bruce, Rhodey and Thor acted around the omega.

"I wonder." Bruce shrugged, stealing Tony from Thor and cuddling the boy. He really adored the toddler, feeling like this was a chance to be the best Papa ever.

"You four have a secret. Tony, what are they hiding?" Clint asked the tiny boy who just blinked at him with innocent brown eyes.

"Dunno." Tony shrugged like his papa had. "S'ecets don' make fwends."

Kayla proceeded to choke on air, clutching her sides as she went into peals of laughter. Tony had repeated something she often said.

"That's right. Secrets don't make friends." Kayla wiped her eyes with her forearm before going back to making dumplings.

"What did you guys do all day?" Steve asked casually, finishing up making the last of the dumplings.

"I spent the morning alone until Rhodey got here, took a nap and then spent time with Thor until Bruce and Tony got back. Then I spent time with Rhodey, Thor, and Bruce while Tony napped. We played Cards Against Humanity." Kayla smirked. "I won."

"You know what each of us find funny." Bruce pointed out, watching Bucky get Tony a sippy cup of juice.

"Ah this is because I am best omega. I keep track of what my alphas and betas like... If you know what I mean." She joked. "Also, give this like 5-10 minutes to cook the dumplings and then soup will be done."

The next ten minutes were spent quietly, Kayla snagging Steve into a few kisses to get that tired look off his face that he gets when dealing with SHIELD. Bruce and Bucky were talking about sea animals to Tony while Thor was in a conversation with Sam, Rhodey and Clint about weapons.

"Hungwy!" Tony whined loudly, squirming in Bruce's arms and he was then sat in the highchair. He waited until a small bowl of soup was set in front of him, sippy cup to the side and a spoon just his size.

"Start with that and then you can have more." The omega smiled at her adopted pup, passing out large bowls of soup to the rest of her family that was present. She seated herself between Bucky and Sam, smiling contentedly as they ate and chatted quietly. "Also, I have to tell you guys something once we're done eating."

Clint proceeded to spend the rest of supper trying to figure out what it was and bugging her. He was very curious and nearly bouncing out of his seat as she brought out dessert which was strawberry shortcake.

"Clint, calm down." Steve ordered, wanting to know what it was also but having more patience.

"Sorry, Capslock." Clint snicered, diving into his dessert as Tony squealed in happiness at the treat even if his didn't have whipped cream on it.

"At this rate, we'll have three babies around here." Kayla hummed, eating her dessert and waiting for them to catch on.

"Three?" Clint tilted his head like a puppy, looking entirely confused.

"No way!" Bucky slammed his flesh hand down, looking excited and like he would cry at the same time.

"Three... Tony, Clint and?" Steve's eyes were drawn to her stomach and his mouth dropped open as he did cry when he processed.

"Clint! She's pregnant!" Sam smacked Clint upside the head as the archer still hadn't got it.

"Ouch! Fucker!" Clint rubbed his head.

"Lang'ige!" Tony gasped, emulating Steve from Steve scolding anyone who cursed.

"I am never gonna live that down." Steve dropped his head to the table and groaning.

"Doll!" Bucky grabbed her from her chair and into his lap, grinning while his face was against her neck and she could feel the wetness of his tears.

"We're gonna have a baby and Tony's gonna have a little brother or sister." Rhodey grinned happily.

"No." Tony scowled at Rhodey.

"Aw, buddy." Clint picked Tony up and out of the highchair for some snuggles. "We won't love you any less or give you any less attention."

"Tony, you'll always be our big boy." Kayla added, hugging Bucky gently at the moment while the big man composed himself.

"I wish I had a sibling." Steve sighed dramatically.

"You did. My sisters were yours too." Bucky spoke with his face still in the Omega's neck.

"True." Steve agreed, knowing his best friend was a bit overwhelmed at the moment.

"Just think. You'll have someone to play with." Bruce added, leaning over from his seat and hugging Tony and Clint. Thor had been sitting quietly, observing the others before smiling. One by one they each reassured Tony that they would still love him and that he would always be just as important.