Hard

(I'm just adding to this chapter and making it the last one)

Tony stood there completely naked and back to his adult self, blushing heavily as he stared at them. "Fuck. This is awkward."

"You grew up!" Kayla sounded delighted. "You're back to normal."

"Thank god for that." Tony wasn't really ashamed by nudity, he had just been caught off guard by the diaper that had been around his waist that had fallen off.

"Do you remember everything?" Steve tilted his head.

"Yeah... Sorry for pissing on you." Tony apologized to both men, having peed on them several times as a toddler.

"All kids have accidents." Bucky shrugged.

"Not all of them were accidents." Tony admitted, edging towards the omega with a desperate need to rub his scent on her because his adult one was very faint on her.

"I knew it. You never peed on me." Kayla smirked, moving closer and letting Tony scent mark her. "Told you so."

"Why would you pee on us on purpose?" Steve just looked dumbfounded.

"Because I was mad at you." Tony shrugged, calmer now. "Look, I'm going to go get dressed and then we can do whatever."

"Okay, Alpha." Kayla nodded slowly, kissing his cheek gently. She watched him shudder, smelling his change in pheromones and watched his body's reaction to the title. Tony hurried off to the penthouse to get dressed.

"He peed on us on purpose." Steve repeated.

"Yep." Kayla laughed, looking at Bucky who snorted.

"Doll, it ain't funny." He was laughing though.

"You may have a hard time convincing someone that something isn't funny if you're laughing." Kayla chirped cheerfully, rubbing her face on Steve's arm before skipping away.

"She just scent marked me again. At this rate, I'll never smell like myself." Steve threw his head back and laughed, clutching his left pec.

"It's okay. Tony and her will probably be rubbing against everything." Bucky hugged Steve, adding his own scent onto the other alpha despite it being unusual. Alphas didn't often scent mark each other.

"Oh well. As long as they're happy." Steve shrugged, rubbing his wrist on Bucky's back. He always felt calm around Bucky, the other alpha's scent may have changed a bit but it still smelled similar to how it did when Steve was young and Bucky had presented three years before him. After all, Steve was three years younger than Bucky.

"C'mon. Let's go hunt our little omega down." Bucky smirked, kissing Steve's cheek and left the room to find Kayla.

~A few months later~

Tony leaned against the back of the rocking chair, watching the heavily pregnant omega knitting. "Kayla?"

"Yes, Tony?" She hummed, looking at him.

"Did you really love me as a little kid? Or were you just making toddler me feel better?" Tony moved to sit on a stool in front of her.

"I loved you as a child. You were so small and sweet, innocent and in need of love." She watched him as her fingers continued their work. "You needed me and it filled my whole heart to be able to give you the love you needed. I love you as an adult and I loved you as a child, that's all there is to it."

"I wasn't a burden?" Tony whispered, scent reflecting his insecurity.

"NO!" Kayla nearly shouted. "No, never a burden to love you. Nor was it a burden to take care of you, Tony. That's what you do for your loved ones. You care for them no matter what."

He leaned down and laid his head in her lap, clutching her dress like he had when he was small. It made him feel safe, like she couldn't disappear on him. Her slim hands rubbed his upper back, a soft crooning noise coming from her chest.

Omegas made it when they were comforting one of their packmates. He relaxed even more, still not 100% sure he believed her that he hadn't been a burden but he'd let the issue rest for now.

"Everything okay?" Steve stood in the doorway before walking through the room to them, running a hand through Tony's hair and then bending down to press a gentle kiss to the omega's lips.

"Just telling Tony some facts." Kayla had left her answer vague.

"Tony, we loved taking care of you. It made us feel amazing to be able to finally take care of you the way we want to. To make sure you're healthy and happy, that you aren't killing yourself with your poor eating and sleeping habits." Steve sounded urgent, wanting to reassure Tony. "Don't ever think you were a burden. You weren't. You were the sweetest kid ever."

"Thank you, guys." Tony pressed his face more into the brunette omega's lap.

"We love you, Tony. I don't say it enough." Steve rubbed Tony's shoulder with his thumb. "Me and Bucky both love you. And so does everyone else in the pack."

"Yes, we do. So very much." Kayla reassured him.

Tony just smiled slightly, secretly glad he remembered the tender care and affection they had given him as a baby. It had gone a long way in healing some of the damage left by Howard's A+ Parenting. He was so very grateful for them and they were his to keep, they'd promised that.