Discussions

~September 22~
"Still say you cheated." Bucky grumbled, narrowing his eyes at the brunette who snickered from behind Steve who was her human shield.

"I did not." She stuck her tongue out, rubbing the underside of her jaw on Steve's arm.

"Are you going to keep scent marking me?" Steve snorted, wrapping his arm around her shoulders as they rode the elevator.

"Probably. I just feel the need to put my scent on everyone." Kayla shrugged, subtly smelling him and then squinting suspiciously as Bucky moved to stand next to her.

"You haven't done it to me since yesterday." Bucky teased and she rolled her eyes but laughed before rubbing her face on him to cover him in her scent. The scent of possessive, pregnant omega was very strong in the elevator as the doors opened on the communal floor.

"Jesus, the hell you do in there?" Sam wrinkled his nose again as he pulled on his clean shirt. He'd taken a bath with Tony and laid the boy down on the couch for a nap.

"Scent marked my alphas~" She was extraordinarily pleased by how strongly they smelled of her.

"It's an omega thing." Bucky shrugged. "The further they get in their pregnancy, the more they scent mark their pack."

"Sam." She hugged him, dousing him in her scent.

"Aw, Babe." Sam kissed her temple before smiling. "Your turn to watch him. Experiment results to be determined once he wakes."

"See you." Steve waved as Sam left and then turned to the other two before they nodded. They all sat to wait for Tony to wake from his nap.

It only took an hour and then he was immediately looking for the Omega, able to smell her familiar scent. He located her perched in Bucky's lap knitting and he jumped from the couch and scampered over.

"Hi!" He chirped, tugging at her skirt to get her attention.

"Helll, Baby." Kayla smiled, still knitting. "Can you say hello to Daddy Teev and Daddy Ucky?"

"Hi, Daddy Teev! Hi, Daddy Ucky!" Tony grinned at the two men before climbing up into Kayla's lap.

"Good job, Baby. Did you have fun with Pa Sam?" She ruffled his hair and set her knitting down into its basket.

"Uh huh! Thanks, Daddy Teev. For melon." Tony remembered to thank Steve for the melon he'd been given.

"You're welcome, Tones." Steve smiled at the toddler, sitting in a chair and sketching. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Love Melon." Tony nodded quickly.

"More than me?" Bucky spoke teasingly.

"Mhm!" Tony wasn't even ashamed.

"Ouch. Shot through the heart." Bucky clutched his heart.

"And you're to blame." Kayla punned, snickering quietly.

"That was terrible." Steve groaned, putting his head into his hands.

"But you love me." Kayla grinned.

"Love Mama more than Melon!" Tony shrieked frantically, snuggling as close as he could with her pregnant belly.

"Aw, bumblebee." She hummed. "I love you too."

"Love daddies too." Tony smiled at Bucky and then Steve.

"We love you too, Champ." Steve chuckled. "How was your nap?"

"Not nap. Quiet time." Tony sounded so disgusted with Steve, shooting him a Rhodey worthy look of disapproval.

"Okay, okay. Quiet time." Steve put his hands up in surrender.

"Gosh, Daddy Teev." Tony turned his face away from Steve while Bucky burst into howls of laughter at Steve being dissed by a toddler.

"Sasshole." Steve mumbled.

"LANGUAGE." Kayla shook her finger at Steve.

"I didn't swear!" Steve protested.

"Naughty corner!" Bucky teased, pointing at the corner they put Tony in when he was being naughty.

"Ughhh." Steve dragged his feet over and stood facing the corner.

"Five minutes." Kayla set a timer, internally laughing. They had to carry through the punishment because it was setting an example for Tony what happens when one uses bad language.

"Not fair." Steve sulked.

"Steve, no talking or more time gets added." Bucky warned, hiding his amusement.

"Now, let's get you changed. It's Daddy Ucky's turn." Kayla carefully moved Tony from her lap and stood up, letting Bucky take the boy from the room for a change. "Sorry, Stevie."

"Eh. Good example for Tony." Steve answered quietly and went back to just staring at the corner until the timer went off.

"You understand what you did?" Kayla petted Steve's hair as he sat on the floor in front of her chair.

"I swore." Steve leaned back, feeling her fingers neaten his soft blond hair.

"Exactly. And you won't do it again." Kayla smirked, feeling Steve turn to putty in her hands as she scratched his scalp lightly.

They both startled at the sound of a scream from the nursery. They both jumped up and ran down the hallway, freezing in the doorway at what they saw.