Chapter 3 - Hallucinations

~《Third Person》~

Shina woke up in ragged breaths, her head blaring in pain. Her sight was blurry, she decided to rub her eyes to the extent on what she can see.

She widens her eyes.

What are those?

She could see fogs of gray, walking around in her room, there are some grinning at her eagerly. A lighter one was at the corner of the room. A man with long brown hair, onyx eyes and fair skin. He wore a red chestplate with plates on his shoulders with the almighty Senju crest at the center of his chestplate.

T-that's..!

The figure looked at Shina and smiled, and faded away into thin air.

Why is the great Hashirama Senju just here? Heck, he even smiled at me!

As you could see, Shina's freaking out that the ghost practically just smiled at her.
She thinks it's just a hallucination, so she shrugged it off.

She walked onto the door, opening it with a small creak. Her blaring pain in her head seem to decrease, she could see properly.
She could see a yellow blob with a green vest and the red swirl on its center, talking to a spiky, white blanket of hair with red clothes.

Her eyes squinted in disgust.

I wonder what they're talking about.

The yellow blob turned to the hot pepper and said, "You can come out, Shina."
Shina went out of her little hole, going straight unto her father's lap.

"She's grown so much." A familiar, female voice echoed with authority. Shina turned to the direction of the voice to see the Slug Sannin, Tsunade Senju. "Tsunade-sensei." Shina greeted.

 Tsunade acknowledged Shina's presence with a nod.

Shina was about tell her hallucination but the earthy voice in her said with a warning.

~《Shina》~

'Don't tell her about your power.'

'Power? That was power?'

'Yes. If you didn't know.'

'Thanks for the heads up, Ku-chan!'

He growled and went back to sleep.

"You looked so serious for a moment kid, is everything alright?" Jiraiya asked, scrunching his nose. Seriously this man is disgusting. He may be disgusting, but, it's bad to judge people by their looks.
"I'm fine." I answered back.

I fiddled with my hair as the sannin and my dad talked about something. It was boring and all that so I didn't bother to listen.

"So you're saying you'll train Shina after she graduates from the academy?"

My ears perked up at the mention of my name, I stared at them, motioning them to continue their conversation.

"Yes. By the looks of it, she's already a prodigy. She would make an excellent shinobi." Tsunade stated, taking a small swig of her saké.

"Alright." Welp. Looks like my dad agreed. "Do you accept?" He asked me, if I was okay with it. I replied with a simple nod. "I'm sure Kushina would overjoyed with Shina training wih you, senseis." He said, placing me down.

With that, my little legs take me to my bedroom.

My bedroom was nice and small. It was comfy. My bed near the window, the birds as my alarm clock. A desk and a lamp right beside my bed with a bookshelf with my own collection of books about chakra control and a bunch of other stuff with a stuffed, orange fox. My wardrobe was on the other side as my bed.

Grabbing the fox, I jumped on my bed and poured Ku-chan's chakra into the stuffed fox.

His little, beady, black eyes turned with white corneas, red pupils with a slitted iris.
He humphed and slept.

"Ku-chan! I brought you here to tell me about those weird hallucinations!" I exclaimed, running in tbe bedroom while pulling my hair out, not even caring if it pulled out of my scalp.

"Alright you brat! Sit down!" He pointed his paw unto the bed. With a grumpy expression, I sat down.

He crossed his little stuffed arms.

"Alright, since you knew Hashirama Senju, tell me his other four siblings." He said with a deadpanned expression. I huffed.

"Tobirama, Itama, Kawarama-?" I asked, he facepalmed.

"It's like that, right?" I asked him. "Don't look at me like that, I don't even know what their names are." I facepalmed and yelled,

"WHAT'S THE POINT OF ALL THAT SUGAR HONEY ICE TEA!?" I exploded my thoughts. He covered his furry ears. "You still forgot the fourth sibling."

"The youngest?"

"No. The third eldest."

"I didn't know he had another sibling."

"He has, her name is Airama Senju." He said, sitting up straight and sat in the most proper way.
"Who's she?" I ask.

"Put chakra into your eyes."

"Ku-chan, I don't have a dojūtsu."

"Just do as I say." He said softly. I snorted at his kindness.
"Don't get used to it." I huffed.

Pouring chakra into my eyes, I see weird and transulent fogs. Gray fogs. One stared at me and smiled.

She looks exactly like Hashirama but with boobs and a slender figure.

"Hello~"

 With that, I screamed.