Chapter 4 - We'll See

"Shina are you alright?!" Minato's alarmed voice made Shina flinch and panicked. 

 "Yeah! I'm pretty dandly fine! Yup! No ghost around here!" Shina was quite surprised she was able say four sentences with out even stuttering or stammering.

 Minato sweatdropped, "I'm just right outside if you need anything!" He received a high-pitched 'okay' making the two sannins in the room raise their eyebrows but never said anything.

 Shina sighed to herself when she heard her father's footsteps faded away from her ears and she turned to the mysterious foggy-figure looking thing and asked, "Who are you?"

  "My name is Airama Senju Uchiha!" The fog exclaims, her purple rhombus clearly showed she was a beholder of the strength of a hundred seals, making her image strong.
Kurama smirked whilst Shina was about to scream, making the fox putting a tail over her mouth.
  "Wait a second! What do you mean 'Senju Uchiha'?"  Shina was practically bawling.

"Exactly what it looks like." Airama deadpanned.

"EHH?!" 

 "Then you must know why I'm seeing things like you right?" Shina awkwardly scratched the back of her neck as her curious blue eyes gazed to this fog who calls herself 'Airama Senju Uchiha'.

 "Of course." Airama blinked.

 This kid's out of her mind, Airama thought before brushing the thought away.

The tan woman smiled and started to explain out her knowledge about her 

"Shinigami No Me, or Death Reaper eyes is a dojutsu given to you by me. It allows to let you see dead people, more likely their souls." Shina scribbled down little notes on her little notepad. Kurama sleeping on her head.

"It contains three stages, the first allows you to see dead people and by letting you see their past." Shina nodded.

"The second allows you to summon souls at will, using things as their, y'know, gate to the living world." Shina dropped her jaw to the ground.
"Do you have these eyes, Airama-san?"

The tan woman giggled. "I do!"

  "What does it look like?" Shina asked, leaning her head unto her hand, causing Kurama to fall to the ground, letting out a small 'ouch'.
Airama closed her eyes and her seal started to replace another eye with a symbol of a wolf.

'That looks disgusting!' Shina gulped.

"Do all seals look like that?" The red-headed child pointed at her seal. Airama shook her head and smiled once more. "Their seals appear depending on your summon when you do summoning jutsu."

"What is my summon?" Shina asked, touching her forehead. 

"You'll know soon enough." Kurama just sighed.

 "Do you know what it is?" Shina asked.

 "You think I knew? You never performed the jutsu yet." to which Shina sighed.

'This should be hard to get used to.' Shina spoke to herself and then asked, 'but why me?'

Sitting back down on the floor, she motioned Airama to continue.
"The last one is the riskiest one," Airama paused, this made Shina tense. Airama's face showed void and emptiness. "summoning the Half and Half of the Gods."

Shina widens her eyes, there are things like that?

  "H-How do you do that?" Shina stammered out. She sounded scared, she didn't know why. (Only I know ;p) (edit: i honestly dont know whats on my mind here smh)

"Sacrificing your most loved one," Airama said, softly smiling. "Have you done that before?"

"I did. It ended up costing my life."

  "Why would you do that?"

 "Well, to stop two idiots fighting," Airama warily chuckled before shifting her gaze outside, where most of Konoha was seen.

 "The entity was God. Half of his being was made with Jashin's heart and Kami's mind. It took form of a wolf, my summon," She sighed as she turned to look at Shina, who had the most innocent looking eyes Airama had never seen in her entire life.

 Airama tried to remember the scene and what it felt like. She can still feel the sharp claws of the manipulated Kyuubi and it gave her its last remaining seconds of her life.

"Have you seen Madara in the land of the dead?" Shina spoke, light-headed from all this information given to her. 

 "I've searched for him, but he was nowhere to be seen. It is a possibility that he is still alive." Airama gulped at this.

Shina nodded, wide-eyed at the fact that the War God is still alive.
"Are you gonna look for him or not?" Airama asked, sitting on the comfy matress that Shina slept on.

 "I don't know," Shina gulped.

 "We'll see."