Chapter 17 - My Ray Of Sunshine

A groggy Shina was mumbling unaudible words under her breath, whatever it was, it brought a smile on her face.
 Despite Shina being asleep, she could hear how amazing her morning will be.

  She could her water dripping from the kitchen tap, occasionally making a good melody with the bird chirping that sat on her window. She felt wind flew past her face and breathed in the wet morning dew.

  Shina opened her eyes, one by one before groaning and turned her body, pressing a spare pillow to her ear.
  'I can't let the morning wake me.'

  As soon as she finished her thoughts, she felt a cold metal fly past her body, alerting and sending an alarming shiver down her spine. Fuming, Shina stood up from her bed, she took the kunai that was stuck to the wall, almost hitting Kakashi by his bare foot, who was silently screaming from Shina's sudden attack..

"Thank me later." Shina said, returning to the vicinity of her bed. Kakashi stood up from his crouching position and nonchalantly said, "You'll be late, Shina-sensei."

That was when Shina's eyes were wide like saucers, she could feel cold sweat running down her face.

Dear Mother of Unicorns, I have sinned.

  Shina dashed into the bathroom, slamming it close, with Kakashi boredly staring at the door. Not even a minute later, Kakashi heard her all-famous wind jutsu and she exited with her vanilla-scented hair whipping past and immediately running to the apartment door.
"Bye, 'Kashi!" And left.

Shina was dashing through Konoha with her brown satchel with different scrolls. She was wearing her Konoha headband around her neck, a green flak jacket underneath was a turtleneck, long sleeved shirt and a black pencil skirt with black ninja sandals.

'I should've teleported! What's poopy is that I haven't even marked the academy!' Shina breathlessly thought, clutching on to her satchel.

She pushed the academy doors open and immediately ran to Iruka's class.

~《(~*3*)~ ♡♡ 》~

"Where is she..?" Iruka mindlessly walked in circles inside his classroom, his students watching him.

"What got caught up in your butt, Iruka-sensei?" A hyper-active blonde asked his teacher, leaning his head on his hand.
"It's nothing to worry--"

"I'm alive.." Deep breaths were escaping from the female that stood on the door. Her hands on her knees. Iruka sighed in relief and smiled.

  "I am going to be absent for today. Shina-san will be your teacher for today." Iruka smiled and ran towards the exit of the classroom, stopping by Shina. "I'm counting on you." Shina let a smile plaster on her face.
Shina went inside the classroom as Iruka went away for his group mission.

Shina walked to the podium and placed her satchel on the table.

Shina laughed nervously and scratched the back of her nape, "It's my first time being a teacher, bear with me please."

"Our sub-sensei is pretty!"

"She has tomato hair! Only Uzumaki's have that! Is she related to stupid Naruto?"

"She's kinda hot."

Shina cleared her throat and introduced herself.

"My name is Shina Miku Hatake, a jonin and I will be your substitute teacher because your teacher will be away for today." Shina said boredly, crossing her arms. Kids were snickering at her attitude and pointing at her, mostly her hair.
'And here I thought kids were angels.'

"Since I don't know any of you, I'd appreciate it if you introduce yourselves with your likes, dislikes and dreams. Also, I'll only be picking a few students." Shina shrugged and started pointing to some students.

"You with the pineapple hair." The so called pineapple hair groaned with a chubby laughing beside him. He eventually sighed and stood up, he even muttered his catchphrase, "What a drag.."

"Shikamaru Nara. Likes are sleeping, looking at clouds. Dislikes are troublesome people. My dream is.." He paused before shrugging and sat down. Shina only shrugged and pointed at the chubby.

"My name is Choji Akimichi. My likes are salt-flavored potato chips and any kind of food, lastly, Shikamaru. My dislikes are people calling me fat. My dream is to become a legendary Akimichi!"

"Kiba Inuzuka! Pups and ninkens are the best! People who call dogs as mutts are a no-no! And I will become Hokage after the Fourth!"

"Shino Aburame. My likes are bugs, especially rare ones. My dislikes are pesticides and I dream to have a bug museum."

"I don't need to introduce myself to you." A familiar head that was formed into a duck's butt.
  Shina scoffed, "I won't be giving you those tomato sushis that you wanted when I get back from training." Shina muttered under her breath and Sasuke heard it loud and clear.
  Sasuke blushed in embarassment before he stuttered,

"S-S-Sasuke.. Uchiha.."

Let's just all girls fainted.

"I'm Ino Yamanaka! My likes are my Sasuke-kun~! My dislikes is Billboard Brow--" A pink-haired girl interrupted, 'Hey!', Ino ignored her. "--I dream to be with Sasuke-kun until I die~" Ino was still blushing from her crush's embarassment.

"M-My name is H-Hinata Hyuga.. My dislikes are.. bullies and I dream to b-be with.." Hinata's eyes avert to a different direction, which Shina followed. Hinata's eyes fell on the hyperactive blonde.

Shina could only smile widely at the sight. She headed on the next person.

"I'm Sakura Haruno! I like..--" Her eyes drifted to someone and squealed.
  'I'll just forget about that..'

  "I'M NARUTO UZUMAKI! AND I WILL BE THE MOST GREATEST HOKAGE YOU HAVE EVER SEEN! WATCH ME, DATTEBAYO!" Shina could only widen her eyes as her chest felt free.

He was just like her, no, their father. His eyes and hair was just like Minato's. His face shape was just like Kushina's. Even the shape of his eyes and noes.

Shina could only smile wide.
"I'm rooting for you, Naruto!"

He smiled widely in return.

"Thank you! Shina-sensei, dattebayo!"

Shina could see it. With her parent's form of love, she could tell that he is Minato, Kushina and her ray of sunshine.