Chapter 9 - Back To The Leaf

The silence was sweet like sugar. The couple looked at their child, proud of what has come to her.

"Why poke our heads for?" Kushina said, rubbing her forehead. Minato's fine, he had his forehead covered with his forehead protector that bore the sign of the Hidden Leaf.

"I was looking into your memories. I have nothing to comment about what happened about your deaths." Shina looked down at the yellow clouded ground, twidling her fingers as she did so.

"So someone really did tamper my chakra," Kurama's voice bellowed the place, booming and echoing with his free body out of the seal. Kushina and Minato's eyes narrowed at the sight of the nine-tailed fox, remeniscing the memories.

"Not only that, he tampered most of my chakra. Hmph, Uchiha's." Kurama scoffed, leaning his head on his paw, his elbow supporting his arm.

"He did have the Sharingan. Only one hole though." Shina put her hand on her chin, deep in thought.

"S-Shina, you're aquaintances with the Kyuubi?" Minato was about to ask, he didn't ask because he said so.

"The different tailed beasts, they are aquaintances with the reapers. Except me, I've only seen Kurama." Shina said, jumping towards Kurama's body and sat on his head. The fox didn't mind.

Shina told them there was still time to stop him, set their worry-filled heads aside and let their thoughts be free to wander and chat their hearts out after their separation for nine months.

Shina's time was up. She flicked her hands on each side of their bodies and snapped.

Each palm was holding brightly colored flames. A light red and sunset yellow.

"I open thy gate of the heavens, I open thee; Gate Of Kami!"

The chime of a grandfather clock echoed the place as a golden gate dropped down from the ceiling, along with a jar.
She placed the brightly-lit flames in the jar as her parents' bodies were slowly disappearing away.

"Will we see you again?" Kushina's voice was hinted with sadness, longing for her daughter's love.

"After a year, Kaa-san. I will put your souls into rest."

Minato and Kushina smiled at their child.

"I allow thee Red Demon and Yellow Flash to enter Thy gate! By the hands of the White Reaper, Enter!"

~《 The Living World 》~

The trio were already in the Forest of Butan, the forest that lived just right outside Konoha. Airama's senseless chakra was following behind Shina.

"I took care of the other souls while you spoke to your parents." Airama softly said as she followed behind, floating just two inches above ground. "Thank you for the help."

They arrived infront of Konoha's gates with open doors.

"Gimimaru-san, Fuwa-san." Shizune shook the twin guards, resulting them to open their eyes and sound off their occasional yawns.

"Shizune-san, Tsunade-sama. WHAT?! IS THAT MIKU-CHAN?!" Fuwa widened her eyes as she see the four year old girl, holding her teacher's hand. Her big grey eyes explored at Konoha.

The town was freshly torn down, her parent's memories ran through head. She immediately shook them off, a villain is responsible for this.

"Will escort us to the Hokage's office? Shina took a heavy heart when she heard about the news when her parents died." Shizune whispered to the twin, who immediately nodded in agreement as they exited the shed so they could escort them.

They walked through the streets of Konoha. Shina was already hearing occasional words about her return.

Enough said, they immediately arrived at the Hokage Tower.

With simple three knocks, a gruff voice signaled for them to go in. With that, Tsunade twisted the knob and the door creeked wide open.

There sits Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Third Hokage with a bunch of Jonins and ANBU, wearing masks with their distinctive nicknames. One stood out with silver, gravity-defying hair.

Shina teared up alittle, having read his chakra signature and ran to the masked-dog's arms.

"K-Kakashi-nii.." Shina choked up the sobs as she hugged him tightly, resulting Kakashi to hug her back. The other ninjas looked at their little reunion in silence.

"Welcome back, Shina." The Hokage spoke to her in a fatherly way. Shina rubbed her eyes despite tears continued to pour out from her glossy eyes. Kakashi removed his mask, which showed his right onyx eye and his left sharingan eye. Shina payed no mind to his eye, Rin told her about it anyway.

"I'm back, Hokage-sama."

-----

That was the shortest chapter I've written in this book, I think. I'll probably update tomorrow. I can't help but feel giddy that Shina is gonn start her academy days, which means Weasel-chan's there~

There is cuteness I'm brewing up.. Hehe~

Alright, baii..

{_FromKuroshiro_}