Chapter 20 - I Love You!

Shina's days in the Academy were swiftly well, it only lasted for two weeks. It seemed like in auto-pilot mode.

As the sun was about to leave the sky, Shina leaned back on the teacher's lounge, sighing in content as she sinks in the leather couch. She reaches for the papers that sat on the table and took it, her eyes skimming on them.

She made them do stuff that wasn't ninja-like. It was just a simple school day, asking them some stuff.

Shina mentally smiled at her little brother's remark.

"That's impossible! Why would the moon fall!?" Naruto slammed his hand on his desk, which made his seatmates flinch. "It would, unless the gravity is strong enough." Shikamaru said, but no one payed attention to what he said so he just placed his head on his hand and twirled his pen.

"It may be possible, we don't know. But, let's just say that you're the last person with someone," Shina was cut off, "like both of you left on Earth?" Choji innocently asked, his chubby cheeks poking out. Shina nodded. "Be sure to put something why you would say that'll be that person." Shina sweetly added before monitoring the students.

Naruto muttered some things before frustratingly thought about his answer. Some were peacefully writing and others simply didn't care. Shina's eyes landed on Hinata, who was already folding her paper and placed it on the teacher's table and eventually went back to her seat. She seemed content with her answer.

Shina took the paper from the bottom of the stack of answers and opened Hinata's.

'Naruto Uzumaki'

Shina grinned and decided not to open it and return it to Hinata with a little message.

'At least someone cares for him other than me.'

~《 Naruto 》~

Naruto was vigorously slurping on his eleventh ramen, some of the miso soup landed on his face, not that he minded.

"Man, I'm stuffed!" Naruto patted his bottomless pit of a stomach. Naruto was about to reach in his pocket and pay his ramen and only got a few ryos, not enough to pay his delectable ramen.
"Something wrong, boy?" Teuchi asked, holding a lot of frozen ramen and looked at him. "Can I pay you tomorrow, Grandpa Teuchi?" Naruto awkwardly scratched his head before handing his small amount of ryo.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You came home with water running down your face."

"That's because of the smoke from the barbecue."

"Your voice is higher than usual, you're lying."

The female voice only sighed and pushed the curtains of the ramen stand.
"Shina-sensei." Naruto greeted.

"Naruto-kun!" Shina greeted back with cheerfulness in her voice. It made her happy seeing her brother seeing in a state her mother and her would do.
"You're eating ramen here?! It's awesome here dattebayo!"

Shina smiled at her little brother, he took mom's love for ramen.

"Teuchi-san, I'd like two miso pork ramen!" Shina sat down on the stool provided for Teuchi's customers. Teuchi nodded and started making their ramen.

'Holy smokes! Kurama, what should I do?! I don't have any money left to pay my ramen.' Naruto anxiously said to his furry beast. 'You never do listen do you?' Kurama's voice sent a shiver down Naruto's spine and had anger laced in his tone. 'I'm sorry!'