Part 4 : Revelations and investigation.

Of course, it happened.

When she saw again her girlfriend (former) come again in her bar, Regina gave her a terrible slap, full of anger and rancor.

There were just few customers then, and it made a great good to Regina to be able to explode against the one who took everything from her two years ago.

"Ah, yes, I see what you meant, Anastasia remarked, as she saw the reaction of the witch.

- How do you dare coming back there, after what you did to me ? Regina whistled, not even noticing Anastasia's presence, too much taken in her anger. Are you coming here to praise yourself again for what you did ? Well, in this case, great job Drizella ! I congratulate you, you succeeded.

- Regina, I am not here for this.

- Get out of my bar, right now !

- If you could just listen to what I have to tell you.

- And then what ? You betrayed me, you considered that I was not enough for you, that your revenge, and your freaking curse mattered more than me ! Why would I want to listen to you ?

- You're the one who broke up with me, I remind you.

- Yes, of course ! Because it couldn't work anymore, because you had all your anger and your rancor, and I, I just wanted... Then, she noticed Anastasia's presence. Who are you ?"

It had been since some hours that she learned what happened to Lucy, and she came back not a long time ago from San Francisco, and she was back in her bar just since a little time (just as Zelena was), and she was quite tired.

So, yes, the arrival of her ex didn't really please her, that was the least which could be said.

"I am Anastasia."

The barmaid's face then showed a choked air.

"So, this is because of you that Lucy is in a coma now ?

- Who is Lucy ?

- Please, Regina, you can blame me, be angry at me, you have all the reasons to be, but please, don't be rude toward Ana, she doesn't deserve your anger. Calm yourself, please.

- My grand-daughter may die, and my son is risking his life because of you, and you want me to just calm myself ?

- My mother and Rumplestiltskin tried to determine if Anastasia was the Guardian or not, the person who would allow Rumplestiltskin not to have his powers anymore and to be mortal again. She could wake up Lucy, maybe. After this, Gothel came to take Ana and she almost succeeded. She betrayed me, and took my powers, in order to give them to Anastasia. My mother and I, we escaped from the well where Gothel locked us up. To summarize what happened then, she is with my mother now, without her powers, and she is unconscious. My mother is now contacting Rumplestiltskin, so we will be able to put her in prison, for kidnapping.

- Wait... you're serious ? Regina asked, surprised.

- Yes. Listen to me... I believed Gothel would be able to take my mother's place, but I realized that she was worst than her. She took my powers, and sent me into a well, from which my mother and I we were able to escape. There, I understood how wrong I was. And my mother did too. I am sorry Regina, for everything. And I swear that now, I am ready to do everything to make myself be forgiven.

- Save my son and Lucy first, we will see it later."

But she was smiling, so, maybe that it was not too late.