Thank You

Okay, I'm not sure how many people are actually going to read this, but just a big thank you for all the support and active readers! I honestly wouldn't have finished if I didn't get all the support I got. Going into this, I thought maybe I'd get a couple views here and there, and I was fine with that because I was a little nervous going into it. Wow, was I wrong. His Mate ended up with 100k views (and counting) and really amazing readers! I really enjoyed writing this and seeing people get excited for updates. I even had people comment they'd read the whole thing in one sitting. You guys literally made my day with some of your comments. Also, if I asked questions or anything at the end of the chapter, people would still comment and write their responses so a big thanks to those that did that.

A few people I wanted to highlight were @Readingrules2u33 , because wow her comments and stuff literally were great and I loved the message on the epilogue, @Anna_11__ , who's been here since the beginning and stuck with me, @AmberStone14 , who always brightened my day with her comments and input, @CouldntThink_OfOne , who always commented and really contributed to my book with their thoughts, @IndecisiveAsFuck , who was an active reader and stayed until the end when things were put together, @Jen-1982 , who always commented at the end of the chapters with thoughts, support, and input, @warewolflover2002 who was a consistent reader that always commented and supported my progress, and @_Joelle13_ who was also here since the beginning and commented and voted right when my updates would come out.

Although those were just a select few that I highlighted, I am truly appreciative of everyone who voted, shared, commented, and read my book. I really can't thank you guys enough. For being my first book, I did not expect all this. You guys are great♥️

Alright, so I think that's it, but I hope everyone has a great day!
xo

Jasmine Croft

P.S. The first chapter to my next book is out! Go check it out:)