Rvb S5 E5 "The Grif Reaper"

Blue Base
To Church, Wade and Caboose standing on top of Blue base. Caboose is looking through a sniper rifle, moving it randomly.

Church: See him there? Right there, the yellow one.

Caboose: The one next to Simmons? That's Grif.

Wade: That's the orange one, Caboose.

Caboose: Oh, the other yellow person, y-oh yes of course, yes. Uh, he looks very scary. Yes and uh, I know that because I am looking right at him, right now, yes. He is yellow. This is very interesting.

Church: *sigh* You don't even see him, do you.

Caboose: Yeah, I don't-- I don't even know how to use this thing.

Wade: Maybe, I should use it instead?

Caboose: Sorry Wade, not your turn yet. It goes me, then Church, then you, then me and then Church!

Wade: What about Tucker?

Church: He's not allowed it, anymore.

Wade: Do I even want to know why?

Caboose: Tucker, give Tex a ouch'e in her cheek.

Wade: Ouch.

Church: Oh man, this is no good. Yellow armour. What does yellow armour mean, is that like some kinda... special ops guy or... man, this can't be good for us.

Caboose: What if it's a new gun.

Church: What? Why am I even talking to you, it's a person! In yellow armour! We already established that!

Wade: They might of called in their own medic.

Church: A medic? Wade. We're not that lucky.

To Doc with a noticably larger baby alien.

Doc: See, my suit is purple. Can you say purple? Pur?

Baby Alien: ~Pur.~

Doc: Pull.

Baby Alien: ~Pull~

Doc: Great! Once we learn all the colours, we'll learn why you shouldn't judge people by them.

Back to Church, Wade and Caboose.

Church: Yeah, that guy is definitely some kind of special forces. Probably trained in, knives or... ball-kicking or somethin'.

Wade: Ball-kicking? I think everyone knows how to do that.

Church: Besides Caboose.

Caboose: Maybe he's an alien.

Church: An alien that looks just like the rest of us?

Caboose: And that is the scariest kind of alien.

Church: Why are you, even here, it would be easier for me to just talk to Wade or call random people on the phone, and talk to them about this. They would understand the situation better.

Behind them, Tucker emerges from inside the base and approaches Church, Wade and Caboose.

Tucker: Uh, whudldldluh. Bludludldldlah.

Church: Oh well, look who's awake.

Tucker: What the fuck happened?

Caboose: Oh, well, um, uh as you may remember, uh you were impregnated by an alien visitor who was on a noble mission to save his entire species from de-