Rvb S5 E15 "Where Credit Is Due"

Blue Base
To the Blues, standing next to Shelia.

Church: You want us to turn her back on again? After we just went through all that trouble to shut her down?

Caboose: But she said she knows where O'Malley is.

Church: Maybe she was lying. How could she possibly know that? What do you think Tex, can we turn her back on again? Disable her guns or somethin'?

Tex: Not a chance, she's a wreck back here. I'm not even sure how she was operational anyway.

Caboose: Oh, I know, uh, we could put her inside my head! Like O'Malley. I've got lots of extra room in there.

Church: Yeah, I bet, and, no. She's not that kind of A.I.

Tex: She could only be moved over, if we had a similar class of vehicle.

Church: Yeah, if only we had some other kind of big vehicle that we could move her in to. We can't use the warthog 'cause that doesn't have anything... Wait a minute. Tex... the ship? Could we move her in to one of those on-board computers?

Tex: If we set up a hardline, yeah, I bet we could do it.

Tucker comes running out of the base.

Tucker: Church, wait!

Church: Huh?

Tucker: Church hold on a second I've got something to tell you!

Church: Tucker what, what is it?

Tucker: I just wanted to say, I got a hardline Tex can use. Bow chicka bow wow!

Tex: How did you even hear that?

Tucker: Pff! I'm like Superman, I know when I'm needed.

Underground Cavern
To the Reds in the cave, with Leo shaking off the effects of having been forcibly unconscious again.

Sarge: Just shake it off son and what happened to you?

Donut: He's been chasing the dragon.

Simmons: Donut, shut up, he was drugged just like me.

Donut: That's what I'm saying! He fell off the wagon, and shook hands with the Devil!

Grif: Seriously dude, shut up.

Donut: He's been ridin' the wave, and trippin' the technicolor dreamscape. Far out, man. Druggie loser.

Simmons: Will you stop, Donut? All you're doing with your stupid anti-drug lingo is making me actually want to try drugs.

Donut: Choose life, Simmons. Choose it.

Grif: Yeah, that sounds like fun for you, Simmons.

Sarge: Who knocked you out, Leo? Was it those dirty Blues?

Leo: I... saw an alien-

Grif: An Alien!?

Simmons: Grif, I'm not sure Leo knows what he's talkin' about.

Sarge: What's that supposed to mean?

Simmons: I mean, whatever chemical they used to knock us out may be affecting his perception or his memory.

Donut: And it could cause undue stress to his family, and seriously impair his ability to operate a me-

Grif: SHUT UP DONUT!