Rvb S5 E20 "Uncommunicado"

Red Base
To the Blues standoff on top of Red Base.

Church: I am not O'Malley, I'm telling you, it's Flowers.

Tucker: Liar. Flowers is dead.

Church: Then what happened to the Reds, Tucker? Where did they go? I certainly didn't sneak over here and scare them off in my spare time, when I wasn't dealing with you, Wade and Tex, and that new yellow freak, and that stupid disgusting kid o' yours.

Tucker: Okay, okay. Man, I hope if Flowers is alive, that he doesn't want his armor back. Hey, what's up with the Reds?

Wade: Where are they, anyway?

Church: Who knows. Maybe it's lunch time. Maybe the Red army doesn't pay overtime and they all just went home.

Tex: All their stuff is here. I don't think they evacuated, kind of hoping to see Leo, again.

Tucker: He could still be here somewhere.

Wade: Have you thought of something, Tex?

Tex: I think we may have walked right in to a-

Wyoming appears right behind Tex.

Wyoming: A trap?

Tex: Wyoming.

Church: Okay see? Now, if I was O'Malley, I would've known that was gonna happen.

Caves
To an anonymous cave with the reds stand in a cave pond.

Leo: You doing good, Grif?

Grif: My face still hurts.

Sarge: Hmmm.. should of hit yeah, harder.

Grif: (Sighs) Anyway, shouldn't we rethink this plan?

Sarge: Why?

Grif: Well, now that Simmons has cut us off from Command, we're attacking the enemy base with no support.

Simmons: I didn't cut us off from Command.

Grif: You interrupted the radio transmission!

Simmons: No I didn't. Whoever Sarge was talking with was already down in that cave. I just walked up and started talking to Leo and Sarge in the middle of it.

Grif: What the fuck do you think interrupting means?

Leo: Can you two, just be quiet for a minute!

Andy: Yeah, you're givin' me a headache.

Andy appears behind the reds, laying on a slope, that leads out of the cave.

Simmons: Andy, is that you?

Andy: No, I'm the other talkin' bomb. Francis. Pleased ta meet ya, ya dickhead.

Leo: Weren't you helping the enemies, when I last saw you?

Andy: Nah, they didn't need me any more. Apparently that revived guy learned enough alien language to get by. And then it was "what have you done for me lately?"

Grif: What was the deal with drugging us all?

Donut: Grif, I'm prouda you. Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

Grif: Fuck off, Donut.

Donut: Baby steps, Grif.

Leo: Anyway Andy, what's going on with the alien and the blue guy?