IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!

~Error's POV~

I inserted my key into the front door of Nightmare's mansion. He hasn't even explained how he got this place yet. I pushed open the door, and what do I see? Cross and Nightmare. Nightmare has his arm around Cross' waist, and their hands are pressed together up against Cross' chest. 

They stare at me.

I stare back.

"What. The. Hell. Guys?!" My voice is glitched. I'm about to take out my phone and take a picture of this situation before they pull away and Nightmare shouts" it's not what it looks like!" And Cross yells "W-W-WE  CAN EXPLAIN!".

I have to admit, this whole scenario is actually hilarious. Nightmare shows no signs of interest in anyone, let alone lets anyone hold his hand...

They, however are not finding it funny like I am. On closer inspection, I can see that Cross' eyes are watery and Nightmare's expression still shows some lingering concern. 

Cross had been crying.

I can feel my grin immediately vanish, replaced by a slight frown. 

"Why have you been crying, Cross? What's happened?" I say, my voice considerably softer. Cross closes his eyes and shakes his head before burying it in his knees and hugging himself. I turn to Nightmare.

"All I know, Error, is that I woke up to see Cross at the end of the sofa, hyperventilating and crying. He was clearly having a panic attack. So I calmed him down, like anyone would", Nightmare said, implying that that nothing had happened between them," and then you came in."

I knew he was telling the truth. 

"Why did he..?"

He shrugged at me.

I sighed, shutting the door and walking over to my armchair, flopping down on it and curling up. I relaxed, closing my eyes, only just realising how tired I was.

"Well, Cross can explain in the morning, I'm to tired to comprehend anything you could say right now anyway." I said before falling asleep.

~Cross' POV~

I unravelled myself from the tight ball I had knotted myself into. Nightmare was lying back down at his end of the sofa again, half-asleep. I was too scared to sleep. My soul was still racing. I continued to think about that awful dream. 

~Flashback~

I could do nothing but watch. The world was being destroyed, that's all I knew. I watched as they ran. Watched as they were separated, frantically screaming each other's names. I didn't  understand then. I saw Frisk's soul ripped  apart, and  saw Chara scream her name. He looked around for me, for Toriel, for Asgore, for Gaster, anyone who could help. But nobody came. and then white. Just white. And Him. Chara, lying next to me. And then, and I  don't know how , but I remember seeing half of my white soul, and half of his red one rise up in the air and fuse. He disappeared. I didn't. But he was there. Inside me. And then... he WAS there. Next to me.Looking at me. Floating. 

~End Of Flashback~

"Killer, I swear, touch me one more time and I will add blue strings to your collection of black ones!" Came Error's glitched, agitated voice.

"Uh, they aren't strings, Error. They're... I don't know... marks? Black tears?" Killer said defensively.

"Tears?!" Mocked Dust.

"SHUT UP, THE LOT OF YOU!" Roared Nightmare.

Well, at least I know I still have these guys. 

I got up and walked towards the kitchen, the source of all the noise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;-;

Poor Cross saw what happened to his world. AND YES CHARA WILL GET INVOLVED!

Sorry that it's so short. I'm tired. 

Bye~~~