Embodiment of Darkness and Negativity

~Genos's POV~

I didn't even know what to do. So I just sat and looked down at my feet. 

I just wanted to get out of there.

"You have two options, Geno." The officer said.

 looked at him to show that I was listening. 

"You either show us where your brother's base is an get out of here now, or keep your mouth closed, and don't get out until we catch Error."

I looked at him. I wasn't happy with either of my options.

"Well then you'd better keep me, because I'm not giving him away." I said coldly.

"Okay, then." He said simply, picking up a transceiver on his desk and talking into it.

Oh god, this was only the start of something awful, and not just for me.

~Nightmare's POV~

I had this off feeling.

But it wasn't really my own feeling. 

Dream had it too, I just had to look at him to know.

We looked around, trying to figure out who it was coming from. Dream coughed to get my attention.

He nodded his head towards Fresh.

Fresh was now standing alone by a window, looking out with a blank expression on his face. His shades weren't on his face, so I could see his eyes reflected in the window. His normal eye clearly displayed the feeling of annoyance, whereas his soul eye was emitting a thin wisp of purple smoke.

He was angry, sad, and worried at the same time.

Which is NOT a good thing with Fresh.

Dream gave me a concerned look. I knew what he was thinking, same as he could read me. I know it sounds weird, but we could almost have full conversations with each other in our heads. Is that a twin thing? I don't know. They say twins speak their own language. If so, that's ours

'I think we should do something, you know what happens to him when he's mad,'  Dream thought. I nodded.

I looked at him waiting for him to get up an do something.

He shook his head. I think he was scared that Fresh would try and kill him or something. 

"Fine, let's both do it." I said to him in my head.

We got up at the same time, causing Ink to look at us. Cross looked at us momentarily, but then lost interest, going back to playing on his phone.

We walked up to Fresh, both going on either side of him.

"Hey Fresh," I said quietly, "Are you okay?" 

"Fine." He said, not even turning to face me.

"Really?" Said Dream.

"Really." Fresh confirmed.

"You can't lie to us." I said.

Fresh sighed. "I'm just worried." 

"You're also angry and sad. Why?" Dream asked.

"Angry at the police, sad because I miss Geno. Happy now?" He growled at us.

"It would be good if you calmed down. Just sayin'." I said calmly.

"Well shut up and leave me alone, then I'll calm down." He snarled.