I Swear We Didn't Do It!

~Error's POV~

Pretty soon everyone is in the living room. Dream and Nightmare are stood a metres away, avoiding eye contact;  Killer is lying on  the same sofa as Horror (who we eventually moved); Dust is stood by me, (I'm sat on my armchair), Blue is stood behind Fell, who is stood by Nightmare, looking like he'd rather be somewhere else by far. And then there was Cross, still hanging out of the kitchen doorframe, looking perplexed. 

"So Dream, want to explain yet?" I ask him. 

"I don't actually know why Ink wants Cross." He replies.

"Well Ink's not getting  him until we know what he's planning to do to him, right guys?" Says Nightmare.

In response, we give Dream glares and disapproving looks.

Dream opens his mouth, closes it again, only to open it and speak a few seconds later. 

"What is it, brother? I don't think I've ever seen you so possessive. It's like... Cross is different to you. All I feel when I look at you is jealousy and aggression, radiating off you. It's over him, isn't it?"

Nightmare freezes. 

"I've not changed, Dream. You just never bothered to look at who I was a child. I do have the ability to like people. Cross is my mate. All of five of these guys are. But judging by the way you look at him, you'd quite happily run off into the sunset with him!"

"I'D DO NO SUCH THING!"

"Really now? So if Cross asked you out, you'd say no?"

"YES!"

"Really now? Because it-"

"BOTH OF YOU, SHUT UP!" Cross yells from the doorway. His face is flushed purple. 

I could see another multiversal war approaching. Too tired to deal with one of those,  I just said,"No one's dating anyone."

Cross ran past us. He ran up the stairs, which means we probably wouldn't be seeing him for a while, given the size of this house. He'll probably get lost. Oh well. If he's got his phone on him, he can always use Google Maps to find his way back downstairs again.

~Dust's POV~

Dream and Nightmare had just started to argue again, when I noticed Blue stood by Fell. Both of them were stood behind Nightmare, and Blue clearly didn't like all the shouting. I quietly moved over, tapped his shoulder, smiled at him when he turned around, looking into his bright blue eyes. God, he was actually kinda cute...

I grabbed his arm, and pulled him into the kitchen, as quietly as possible, so no one noticed, especially Fell. I didn't want to end up like Horror. 

When we got into the kitchen, I decided that it would be so easy  to make him tell ,me what Ink had planned. 

"So, Blue..."

But he cut me off.

"You're Dust, right? You killed your brother. You killed everyone in your AU, didn't you?"

I froze.

"How did you...?"

He cut me off again.

"Oh, Ink told Dream and I a little bit about each of you."

I smirked.

"Alright, smartass, how old am I?"

"You're nineteen." he says immediately. 

I'm pretty sure Ink doesn't know our ages. Error's, maybe, but not ours. I decided to pretend to Blue that he'd got it wrong.