Good Job, Boys.

~Sans' POV~

"Oh god."

Nightmare walked over to us, and I grabbed Fell's sleeve, trying to pull him back.

He wouldn't move, so I just stepped back on my own.

Nightmare growled and stepped forwards.

"You really want to fight me, let's go!" He snarled, stepping forwards again.

I could tell Fell was scared, but he wasn't about to stand down and make himself look weak. He too stepped forwards, a menacing look on his face.

"NO!" Error screeched, stepping in between them.

"Error, move, now!" Nightmare hissed.

"No, this is childish! My brother needs us, but all you care about is knocking out anyone who calls Cross a name!" Error shouted.

"THIS HAS NOTHING TO WITH YOU!" Fell yelled at Error, "Move!"

When Error didn't move, Fell darted past him, coming even closer to Nightmare, who hissed before lashing out, suddenly turning corrupt. He turned faster than Fell could blink, and a tentacle almost hit him, but he was pushed out the way at the last second by me. I had reacted so quickly I might have gotten hurt myself.

I landed on top of Fell, but was quickly pushed off, and he was back on his feet. He sent a bone attack, but Nightmare dodged, and the attack was sent straight into...

Dream.

Dream screeched in pain as one bone slashed his stomach.

Nightmare winced, feeling his brother's pain. He then turned slowly to Fell, a look of pure murder on his face.

And he wasn't the only unhappy person. 

Before I could process anything else, I saw Ink rush over to Dream, crouching down to heal him, then Killer came flying past, a murderous expression on his face. His knife was pointed at Fell's chest, and I knew I couldn't move on time to save him again.

Suddenly, a huge, almost electric explosion could be seen, and in the middle stood Error. He flung himself down, grabbing Killer and pushing him to the floor. 

Killer writhed and screamed, 'GET OFF ME, GET OFF! I'LL F*CKING STAB YOU, DON'T TOUCH ME!" 

"CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME?" Error shouted, and I probably would have volunteered to help, but I was frozen still in shock from Killer's outburst. Error's gang acted quickly, clearly having seen this many times before.

Horror skidded over to Error, pinning Killer's arms down, and Error snatched the knife from them.

Dust and Cross ran to Nightmare, who was still trying to get to Fell, but being blocked by Fresh and Reaper. But before they could reach Nightmare, he punched Fresh straight in the face. Fresh was flung to the floor, and Error screamed in annoyance at this.

Deccy was growling at Nightmare, but he took no notice.

Reaper slapped Nightmare, and meanwhile arms wrapped around my waist from behind. 

I spun around quickly, and I was met with Fell's face.

"Let's go." He said.

Before I could ask, he grabbed me and teleported.

~Blue's POV~

I didn't even know what to do.

Everyone was attacking each other.