"It's Over, Geno."

~Horror's POV~

"Lust, this way!"

Me and Lust were nearly back at the mansion by now. He'd got lost and found some dead bodies, and then ran into Error and Fresh. Deccy was there too, and they ran off to find me. 

Deccy was currently beside me, looking like he wanted nothing more than to fall through a hole in the floor so that no one would look at him. He seemed really shy and almost mute. The only person that could make him talk was Fresh.

"Do you speak?" I said jokingly to Deccy. He just froze, before nodding slowly.

"Leave him alone, Horror, he's just quiet!" Lust said.

"Okay, okay..."

We walked in silence for a few minutes.

"So Deccy, what do you think about Fresh?" Lust said, trying to break the ice.

Deccy hesitated, but did answer. 

"He's really kind and caring. He sticks up for me at school. He understands me, and doesn't make me feel uncomfortable, like everyone else does. " 

I raised my 'eyebrows'. 

"That's a point," I said, "Don't you guys have school? Shouldn't you guys be there right now?" 

"Shouldn't Killer?" Deccy said defensively.

"...Yeah, actually... he dropped out about five months ago..."  I said slowly.

"I know, I used to see him there. He was always giving me and Fresh smiles or winks when he saw us. Fresh usually returned them, occasionally they'd high-five as they walked past each other. I guess I was too shy to do anything back, but Killer knew that." Deccy said.

"How old is Killer?" Lust asked.

"Seventeen." I said. "He was in our gang since he was almost sixteen, but he dropped out of school because he said he didn't need to be there anymore."

"Wow." Lust said.

"Oh look, there's that random massive tree. That means we'll see the house in minute." I stated.

~Dream's POV~

"If I can get my shit together, I'm gonna run away, and never see any of you again, never see any of you again... I hope the roof  flies off and I get blown out into space, I always make such expensive mistakes..."

I slammed down the book I was reading and turned to face Killer.

"Would you mind shutting up? You've been singing that song for twenty minutes." I said, annoyed.

"Sure." Killer said.

I picked up the book again. I'd found it on the sofa, so I assume Nightmare had been reading it.

Literally a few seconds later, Killer was back at it with a different song.

"I see a little silhouette of a man-"

"KILLER, SHUT UP!"  

"Sorry."

This time I got five minutes of peace before he started again. I'll admit, his singing voice is good, but it's slightly annoying when you want to read.

"...Give me a shot to remember, and you can take all the pain away from me, your kiss and I will surrender, the sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead..."