Oooh, I've Messed Up, Haven't I, Bro?

~Geno's POV~

"Oh my god, oh no, oh no, this is bad, this is really bad, this is definitely bad..." Error whispered to himself.

A huge wave of dread crashed over me.

But it doesn't mean anything happened for sure, maybe he just went for a walk, and forgot his phone?

'Keep telling yourself that, Geno...' Said some part of my mind.

"Calm down...." Reaper said to Error, placing a hand on his shoulder.

And before he had time to react, Error slapped him, right on his cheek, leaving a red mark.

Reaper fell, but Horror grabbed him and set him on his feet again. That red mark looked extremely painful.

"Oh my god, sorry, sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to-  I didn't- I'm so sorry- I don't know why I- It just felt- I thought that-" Error stuttered.

I walked over to him.

"Error. Look me in the eyes." I said to him.

He looked at the floor.

 I would normally grab him and force him to do so, but having seen how badly his haphephobia just kicked in to Reaper's touch... yeah, no.

"Error," I said much more sternly, "Look at me."

He did, and I could see the panic in his eyes. 

"Fresh will be fine." I said confidently, even though I was freaking out on the inside.

"Do we go out looking for him?" Fell said. "I owe him, so I should definitely go."

"No, you're still injured, Fresh would understand that." I said

"SO WHAT DO WE DO?" Error almost screamed.

Error was breathing very heavily, and he looked like he wanted to scream.

"Sit down, bro, you need to calm down." I said, pushing Error onto a sofa.

He hissed at the physical contact, but I ignored him.

"But what if he's- he could be- why would he not- we need to- I don't-" Error stuttered again.

He put his face in his hand, and began to tap his foot uncontrollably.

His breathing was fast and shallow.

Oh great, he was having a panic attack.

I sighed.

"Do you guys know where he keeps his medication?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's in a cabinet in the kitchen, I'll go get it..." Said Nightmare, walking into the kitchen.

Error has some pills to calm him down, because he gets a lot of panic attacks, sometimes for no reason. They're like really strong sedatives.

"Bro, calm down... just breathe, take a few deep breaths..."

Error tried to inhale slowly, but couldn't.

Nightmare came back in with a glass of water and a bottle of pills.

"Do you think he needs one or two?" Nightmare said.

"One or two, Error?" I asked him.

Error didn't respond.

"Just get two." I said.

"Okay." Said Nightmare, handing me the glass of water and two pills.

"Okay, everyone, get ready to go, we're going to look for Fresh..." I said.