"Attack On Three."

~Fell's POV~

I could tell that Sans hadn't fully forgiven me. He gave me small answers to anything I said, not wanting to converse with me for any longer than he had to. 

"Really, it's fine," he said again reassuringly. But I knew he was trying to reassure himself, put this vexation behind him. Something told me it wasn't fine; maybe it was the tired eyes that didn't quite match his smile, or the teeth that were clenched as he spoke. 

"It's not though, is it?" I sighed. 

"Cross forgave me, and forgave him. If you and Nightmare can put up with each other, then I'm sure I've still got a chance to get them to help." He said firmly. 

And yet his face still bared a fake smile, and he continued to avoid looking at me. 

"So... do you want to help them, or are we just gonna let them get locked up...? I mean, it's my fault, but if you want to help..." I muttered.

"To be honest, I think we'll get caught if we do, but it's only fair." Sans replied. 

"Well, we can try." I said, placing my hand on his shoulder. 

"Okay, just... promise me something." He said, finally looking me in the eyes.

"...You know that I'm not great with promises..."

"Just don't do any more stupid stuff, okay?" He asked, his eyes gazing into mine. I must have stared for a few seconds, because Sans snapped his fingers in front of my eyes.

"Fell?"

"Y-Yeah?" For some reason, I found myself stuttering.

"Do you promise?" He said, looking up at me again. 

Yet again, I found myself lost in his eyes. "Yeah, of course..." 

His face suddenly turned slightly confused. "Why are you blushing?" He asked. 

I suddenly became aware of the heat on my face. "O-Oh... I didn't know I was... Heh. Guess it's just hot or somethin'." 

Sans gave me a disbelieving look. "Yeah, not a brilliant lie, buddy. We're in an eternally snowy forest. So, what is it really?"

"How about we go and help  the others now?" I said hastily. 

"How about  you answer my question?" He replied coolly, a smirk slowly making it's way onto his face. 

"How about no?" I said quickly. I then realised that made the situation worse.

"Yeah, I know what happened. You looked at me and blushed. You can't hide it from me, ya know?" Sans said, looking at me with a slight smile. The smile, however, looked slightly forced. 

"Hide what?" Apparently I though playing dumb would get me somewhere. 

It obviously didn't.

Sans smirked evilly. "Hide that?" He nodded down. His tone of voice was surprisingly flirty all of a sudden, and I immediately knew what he was insinuating. 

I immediately looked down to my lower region, where Sans was nodding to, only to find nothing actually there. I could feel myself blushing like crazy. 

Sans burst out laughing. "Man, you should have seen your face! It was priceless!" 

I growled, stepping forwards. "That's not funny." 

"Y-Yes it is!" Sans choked out in between his laughs.

And so I did the best thing I could think of to shut him up.