~ Intro ~

Hey guys! There was some support behind the idea of a HISTE companion book, so here we are.

If you haven't read my book, "Honey, I Shrunk the Egos", this book won't make much sense and will probably contain spoilers. I highly recommend reading that story before continuing with this book.

As a general rule, I try to keep notes out of my stories, because I don't like the way it breaks up the flow, but half of this book will BE notes. Titles with chapters surrounded in tildes (like this chapter, this is a tilde ~ ), will be non-story chapters. The titles should give some clue as to what these chapters hold.

The story chapters will probably have regular titles like HISTE did, and start out with an explanation of what chapter they would fit into, or what chapters they fall between, at the start. There will likely also be a mini-synopsis to remind what was happening in the story at that time. Some stories might span multiple chapters of their own just depending on how I feel about it's length as I write it.

If anyone has parts of the story they feel were glossed over and are curious to see what was happening with other characters, or how events unfolded when they were skipped over, let me know in the comments! Also, feel free to ask questions about the story, or about my interpretations of the characters.

Updates might be pretty slow for this one, and I'll eventually end it when I feel there's no more that needs to be added.

I wanted to include something really awesome in this intro. Many of you may have missed it, because it was a conversation that happened on my profile, however... nightninja456 during the writing of HISTE (way back in May!), drew this awesome picture of Google Yellow with Dirty Jim. Wanted to share, because I love it. :)

https://aminoapps

https://aminoapps.com/c/markiplier/page/blog/fan-art-for-embodiedinsanity/PjRw_jacmuNoKgjYLaWBxaG4vqJwlmqXj2

Finally, I just wanted to say thanks, again. Thanks for reading Honey, I Shrunk the Egos, and thanks for supporting this companion book. Now... on to more fun chapters...