Chapter 1: Transylvania

Zoe

My eyes slowly flickered open as I adjusted to my surroundings. I still wasn't familiar with the location at all. My hands became damp as I became nervous. Where was I? I knew I was in a basement, but who's? I don't remember what happened before I got here either. I just remember being with Tyler. I wasn't sure why I was with him considering the fact him and I weren't on speaking terms.

My head snapped towards the stair case as the foot steps grew louder. I tried freeing my feet and hands but they were tied down to the chair. "Who's there?" I asked as my voice became shaky.

Finally, there stood a man, standing a few feet away from me. He didn't move, he just stood there for some reason. I couldn't take in his face features because his grimy, green mask was in the way. "Who are you!?" I screamed once more, squirming around in the seat.

After staring at him for a few minuets, some of his features became clear to me. His full lips were quite familiar. Those lips couldn't belong to anyone else other than Tyler! Why was he here, though? Hopefully he has nothing to do with me being tied up.

"T-Tyler?" I stumbled over my words as he stepped closer. "Why am I here? What are you doing here?". He continued to stand still until he finally knelt in front of me.

"Why don't you love me any more?" He started. "I tried so hard with you, but you don't even care, anymore-". "And that's because you fucked up!" I cut him off. I watched as his eyes quickly faded into a darker brown, "People mess up! I'm fucking human, ok?! I said I was sorry, Zo!". I looked at him in disgust, "That still doesn't make up for shit..". "Damnit, Zoe!" He screamed as he stood up. His hand disappeared into his back pocket, removing a knife. I turned pale as a devilish smirk appeared on his face.

"Since you won't accept my forgiveness, it's lights out for you." He eyed his reflection in the knife. "Tyler! Please! This doesn't have to happen!" I cried. "It's too late.. I'm sorry.." he began charging the knife towards my throat. "Tyler, look at me!" I screamed, stopping him in his tracks, "You can't kill me! I'm in love with you, aren't you in love with me?" I got inside his head. "Yeah, I-". "Kiss me! May this be our last kiss if you don't come to your senses." His head fell into my lap as he cried. His action caught my by surprise! "Tyler." I called his name softly as he finally picked his head up, "Just kiss me.". Our lips met each other's as I'm just realizing what I've got myself into.