Chapter 2: Analog

Zoe

It's been a week since I've last seen Tyler. He'd always call and ask if I could hang out, but I would always reject him. Ever since that day I was tied up in his basement, he scares the shit out of me. I do love him and all, but that was the first time I had watched his eye color become darker. It was almost like watching him turn into the devil right before me. I'm pretty much scared of Tyler. He's not your average, everyday guy. I like my guys different, but not to that extreme. I can't stretch how much I love him anymore, but damn.

"I'm sorry, T but I'm too busy today." I turned him down once more. I could feel his despair through the phone as I frowned. I hate hearing him so down, but I fear for my life every time I'm around him. We finally got off the phone as I drifted off into a cat nap.

"Please, go faster." I moaned, clawing at his back. My wish was his command as he leisurely picked up pace. As I felt myself close to my orgasm, his hands snaked around my neck as his grip rapidly tightened. "T-Tyler!" I choked out, "Please stop!". His grip became even more tighter as my vision faded in and out. His eyes became a dark brown as I was on my last breath. "I love you." He said, right before everything turned black.

"Shit!" I screamed, scrambling up. "Fuck, it was only a dream..." I exhaled, wipping the sweat off my forehead. It felt so real... I've been having nightmares about Tyler ever since that night. What's that all about?

I spent the rest of the night thinking about Tyler, until it got a little later. The time was 9:47pm as I got myself ready for bed. It's a little early, but whatever. I freshened up, hopping into my pj's, settling into my bed. My eyes slowly shut. No matter how hard I tried to fall asleep, I just couldn't! Someone was making a shit-load of noise outside. I stood up once more, peeping through my window. There Tyler stood, looking as if he was on the verge of crying.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, pushing my curtains open. "I thought you said you were busy." He looked down at his beat-up, navy-blue vans. I felt bad for the fellow, had he not had any other friends? "T, I'm tired. Can we chill... some other time?". "That's always the fucking excuse with you! What's wrong with you!? Don't you love me?".

Crap. He seriously thinks I love him, I only said that so I wouldn't die that night. Im some-what lying, because I do have feelings for this odd guy. "Um- I do but-". "But what?! It's only nine'o'clock. If you really loved me you'd spend some time with me.." He looked back up at me. How could I say no to those glistening, brown eyes? "Fine, I'm coming down. Wait up." I said, shutting my curtains, getting dressed.

I came down my steps, unlocking my front door. His face instantly lit up as I smiled. "You look beautiful." He cheesed. "Um, thanks... It's a white tee and some blue jeans.." I smiled at his awkwardness. "I know but you look good in it.". "Thanks, Tyler." I smiled at him once more, "Where are we going?". "You'll see when we get there. But for now, can I hold your hand?" He asked as I walked besides him. "Sure." I slipped my hand in his. He cracked a smile as we intertwined our fingers. "I hope you don't mind that it's drizzling out, I just really wanted to see you.." He softly said to me. He was so cute! He seemed nervous around me, like we were just meeting each other for the first time. "It's ok. I like the rain." I replied, swinging our hands back and forth.

This was a new Tyler. This wasn't the same Tyler that tried to kill me last week. Obviously, I preferred this Tyler over the last one. He was fidgety, awkward and quiet, which I found cute.

Tyler

I just wanted to be with her. I swear, I feel like I fucked up my chances by almost accidentally killing her a few days back. That wasn't me, that was the other me. And it's sad because I feel like she's scared of me now. Even though she's here with me, it was probably against her will.

We finally arrived at the lake. I knew she hasn't been here before, telling by the way her face lit up. "Sit?" I said as I got comfy on the cold, damp grass. She did the same, admiring the pink oxalises. "I could tell this is your first time here. Do you like it?" I wrapped my arms around my knees. "Yeah, it's really pretty." She looked into my eyes. She was gorgeous, I could just kiss her right now but I have to take things slow. I'm trying to heal her wound.

She began giggling, "Tyler?". "Yeah?". "Um, why are you staring at my lips?". Fuck my life. "Oh, um. I'm sorry..." Even though my ass is black, I felt myself blush. "Ugh, just kiss me already." She playfully rolled her eyes. "If you say so." I smirked, leaning in, pressing my lips against hers. Things slowly became hectic, in a good way. Surprisingly, she began straddling me, which made me have to fight the urge to fuck her raw, right here. Since I couldn't do much, but besides kiss, a boner slowly formed in my pants. It was embarrassing but I couldn't do much about it.

I just did what she did, trying not to spoil anymore of my chances. If she she wrapped her arms around my neck, I wrapped my arms around her neck. If she put her hands the side of my waist, I put my hands on the side of her waist. If she touched my dick, I grabbed her ass. I didn't do anything she didn't, I didn't want to hop in control again. And that's when I kinda lost control of myself. Articles of clothing began coming off. She didn't stop me, so that had to mean she wanted it as bad as I did, right?

Gosh, she was wet. Just as I liked 'em. I wonder if I amounted up to everything she desires. Soon, her moans grew louder than the cricking crickets as I planted plenty of wet kisses on her neck. This was surly a night to remember. She finally let me in..

Zoe

I woke up to a cold breeze. I sprung up, noticing I was completely naked. So was Tyler. The only thing he had on was his socks. I scrambled up, pulling on my shirt, jeans and shoes. I began walking, until Tyler popped in my head. I couldn't just leave him, plus I didn't know the way back home. I sat back down, "Tyler, wake up..." I whispered, lifting his head into my lap, "Wake up.". His eyes slowly flickered open as he smiled up at me. Gosh, his eyes looked amazing in the sunlight. "Great, you're up." I smiled back down at him. "Yeah- Oh shit! I'm naked!" He leaped up, pulling on pieces of clothing. "Tyler." I chuckled, "It's ok, I've seen your package.. last night.. Remember?". He laughed, "True, true. Welp, let's get this pretty lady home."

He held his hand out, helping me up.

Tyler safely walked me home. I went straight up to my room, shutting the door behind me. I must admit, I had a good time with Tyler, but things weren't supposed to go that far. I regret it, but he was so nice and friendly. I felt safe with him, and I use that term lightly.

It was six in the morning and I was bored. I decided to hit up the skate park in a few. Hopefully Noah was there.

"Noah, you suck! Stop trying!" I laughed, watching him trying to Ollie over a trashcan for the 50th time. "Quit it! I can do it!" He laughed as he set his skateboard on to the ground. He tried again, and of course, he was unsuccessful. "Told ya' so!" I laughed my ass off at him.

He leaned against the railing, next to me, "Whatcha' been up to lately?" His curls fell into his face, as he looked down, kicking up his board. "Nothing, really. I've been hanging with Tyler, lately." I responded, looking down at my old, worn-out converses. "Speaking of Tyler, how is he? Is he still crazy?" He laughed, which triggered me to do the same. "Yeah, but I've been putting up with it accordingly.". "Well, that's good to hear. But, hear this. Sarah broke up with me yesterday.". "What?!" My mouth fell open as he nodded. "Yup. But I'm glad she's gone. I heard some stories about her.. Just know that I'm fine, I'm not crying over her or anything." He reassured me. "Sorry to hear that, Noah." I patted his shoulder. "I'm straight, I ain't stressing over her. But anyways, I-" We both look up seeing Tyler hovering over us.

And his eyes faded into a dark brown.