Chapter 3: Garbage

Zoe

"Oh, um.. Hey, Tyler." I cleared my throat. I gave Noah the signal to go on about his day, leaving us in an unbearable amount of awkward silence. "What's up?" I itched the back of my neck, looking at the ground. "Stay away from Noah." He said to me as I looked into his dark brown irises. "Excuse me? For what?" I stood up. "Just stay away from him!" He screamed at me. I looked around at all the puzzled faces while he grew angrier at me. What's he so mad about anyways? "Come, Tyler!", I grabbed his wrist, exiting the skate park. "We're going to my house to finish this because I don't know what the hell is going on with you!".

"What's the matter with you!?" I screamed at him, "You embarrassed me in front of everyone at the skate park!". "If you'd just fucking listen to me once in your life, that shit would've never happened!". "Why should I listen to you!? Give me one good reason why I shouldn't stay with Noah." I folded my arms. "Dammit, Zoe!" He charged at me, tackling me to the ground. "I don't want to share you! You're all mine til' the death!". "T-Tyler, please! I c-can't breathe!" I choked out as he continued to strangle the life out of me. It's ironic how what happened in my nightmare, is happening in real life.

"If I can't have you, Noah sure the hell won't!" He screamed at me, fastening his grip around my neck. At this point, I was hanging on for dear life. My vision had faded in and out, just like in my nightmare as I completely blacked out.

Tyler

After she stopped squirming around, I released. I was Tyler once again as I was currently recovering from being Wolf. I looked down at her as a wave of panic took over my body. Shit, what if she's dead?! I killed her! I killed the person I deeply cared about! This shit isn't good! I began crying, feeling guilty as fuck inside.

I picked her up bridal style, bringing her up to her room as I laid her in bed, pulling the sheets up to her chest. I kissed her once more on the lips, "Sorry." I softly said before leaving her house.

It was now 9:45pm and I knew Noah was still at the skatepark, so I decided to pay him a visit.

I walked up to him, tapping his shoulder. "Yo, Noah." I said as he swung around. He eyed me oddly, "Um, Tyler...". "Zoe said she needs you back at her place. You should get going." . He continued looking at me as if I had five heads, "Ok...". As soon as he turned around to head back to her house, I knocked his ass out with one measly blow. Weak bitch. There wasn't much people out at this time, so there wasn't any bystanders.

I laid his body on the table, in my basement. He's still out-cold and it took me about 15, minuets to drag his body home. I had my mask on with my baby-blue Supreme hoodie, although the mask was a bit dingy from the last body I took care of.

I swiped the knife from my back pocket, running it through his heart. One less problem. His eyes opened and landed upon me. "You can't have Zoe." I muttered at him. And with that, he was out like a light. I rubbed the bloody knife on his shirt, proceeding back upstairs.

Off to Sarah's house.

Zoe

My eyes opened as I was in a shit loud of pain trying to get up. That bitch did this to me! Fuck Tyler. I walked upstairs, switching the light on. Shit, my whole neck was purple. I touched it, flinching at the sharp pain. I unzipped my makeup bag, covering all my bruises.

I went back into my room, getting dressed. I decided to pay Tyler a visit. I had to tell him this whole "us" thing will never work if he continues on like this. This was the second time my life was in danger because of him.

I left the house, walking over to his. It was 8 in the morning, I figured he should be up about now, considering the fact he wakes up early to head to the lake.

I knocked on his door twice, but surprisingly there was no response. What? I knocked an extra three times, but still nothing. I twisted the knob and peculiarly, it was unlocked. I let myself in, feeling guilty about invading his privacy. But who gives a damn? Fuck Tyler.

"Tyler?" I called, again with no response. "Tyler, get the fuck up. We need to talk." I knocked on his bedroom door. Again, I let myself in but he wasn't there. I kept on calling his name, until I passed the basement. The light was left on. I went down the steps checking for his presence, but instead I got even more of a twisted, sick treat.

"Oh my God! Noah!?" I screamed, rushing over to his lifeless body. "Noah, please don't tell me you're dead!" I shook his chest, only to not receive an response back. I began to cry on his bloody shirt, "I'll get Tyler for this! I promise you.." I cried even harder.

I couldn't believe Tyler did this! What a sick bastard you'd have to be to go behind someone's back and kill their best friend! I swear on everything I own, I'll get Tyler back. I don't know how, but I'll do it.

And that's when I heard footsteps upstairs. Shit, Tyler must've come home! I scrambled all over the basement, in search of a secure hiding spot. "Who the fuck's in here!" He yelled. Fuck my life! I must've left the door open, too! Shit, shit, shit! I finally I found a tool closet. It's cliche but it's saving my ass right now. It was very dark. I ran into the corner, curling up into a ball as he crept around the house, in search of an intruder.

Finally, I heard his foot steps trail down the steps. It reminded me of the time I was trapped down here, which scarred the shit out of me. He was creeping around some more, still in search of evidence of some sort. Soon enough, I heard him breathing right on the other side of the door, waiting for something to make a slight noise.

Swoosh! The door had flew open as I fell out of the closet, on to the ground. Shit! Why'd he open the door? I didn't make a sound!

"Zoe!" He yelled, "What the fuck are you doing here!?" He tried helping me up. I swatted his hand away, "Don't touch me!" I cried, "Look!" I pointed at Noah's dead body. "Zoe, I-". "No! Shut the hell up! I'm tired of you hurting me and fucking up my life!" I stood up, wiping my tears. "Just stay away from me!" I tried rushing to the steps only to have him drag me back. "Zoe, I'm sorry!" He cried, pulling me into a hug. Why was he crying?! I didn't kill one of his friends! I cried into his chest for only a few seconds until I took it upon myself to make a run for the steps.

He stood on his stoop, watching me run for dear life. I turned towards him, "Don't call me, text me, come to my front steps, nothing! I'm done with you!" I turned back around, sprinting back home.

Fuck Tyler.