Chapter 12: Lean

Zoe

I turned towards Tyler, "Is this true?"

He sighed, "Kinda, but-"

"Yes, bitch! It's true! His dick was all up inside me! What exactly are going to do about it?" She laughed at me.

Again, my body temperature sky-rocketed. I charged towards her and grabbed a knife until someone hopped in front of me. I ended up slitting them instead of her.

My world fell to pieces as I realized it was Eddy.

I dropped the knife as he fell to the ground.

"Argh, fuck! My fucking waist!" He screamed, holding his side.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I fell to my knees, pulling off my sweater to stop the bleeding with it. "Could someone call the fucking ambulance?! Don't just stand there! He's bleeding to death!"

Lionel kneeled by me, "We can't. If they come here, they'll know we were torturing someone. We'll end up in jail."

"Then what do we do?! We can't leave him here!" I panicked.

"We'll bring him to Tyler's house and tell them he had an accident in the kitchen."

"Ok, but hurry! He's loosing a lot of blood!"

The rest of the wolves took him up and carried him back to Tyler's. Hopefully he's ok. I feel bad as fuck for accidentally gashing his waist. Of course this was Tyler's fault. That bitch.

After they disappeared, Tyler, Kayla and I were left alone.

I was still on the floor crying. I couldn't believe any of this had just happened. Tyler cheated on me and I fucking breached my new best friend. Fuck my life.

"Suck it up, bitch. Why are you still crying for, anyways?" Kayla mocked me.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch! Leave her alone!" Tyler defended me, rubbing my back.

"No! Fuck you, too! Don't touch me!" I moved away from him. "And you!" I pointed at Kayla, "You fucking slut!"

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." She yapped.

Everything's a fucking game in her eyes!

"Is there anything else you lied about, Tyler!? I'm dying to know!" I sarcastically said.

"Um- Well-" He started.

"Yes! There's a whole lot of shit that he didn't bother to tell you. Like my real name is Sarah, not no fucking Kayla. I changed my name so I could fucking off you and your baby so Tyler could be with me. But sadly, my plan failed."

I stood speechless, "Ty... Did you know about this?"

"No, I swear! I didn't know about it until after she tried to kill you!"

"Then why didn't you tell me who it was after you found out?!"

"Because- I don't fucking know, ok? I was trying to keep her a secret, that's why!"

"So she's the bitch you run to when you leave my house? She's the bitch that was out to kill me and you didn't even bother to tell me?!"

"Yes, I'm that bitch!" She stuck her tongue out at me.

She just irked the hell out of me. I charged towards her once more, only to have Tyler grab my wrist, hauling me back.

"Let the fuck go of me! And stop defending your bitch!" I tried freeing my hand.