Chapter 7: Pigs

Zoe

There hung three dead bodies. 2 men and one girl. The girl hung from the middle as the two guys hung beside her. You could tell they were hanging for awhile because the thick rope was basically cutting through their skin. I slowly backed away until my back hit a tree.

This isn't normal. Tyler's not normal. It's that fucking personality of his. He has to go. Tyler can't keep doing this if he's going to have a kid!

I ran back home, jumping in bed. I laid as far away from Tyler as I possibly could. I couldn't believe I was in bed with a killer, and pregnant with it's baby.

This morning I got up early. I guess it was because I didn't feel safe at all. Tyler was still asleep. I got dressed, going to wake him up.

"Tyler," I tapped his cheek, "Wake up. It's almost time for your appointment."

He slowly got up, rubbing his eyes. "I'm up, I'm up." He walked into the bathroom, freshening up.

We decided to walk since it wasn't that far.

"Tyler." I called him.

"Yeah?"

"You have one last chance to tell me what you were doing in the forest."

"I told you, I was just taking a stroll through the forest to clear my thoughts."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, really."

"Why'd you have your mask?"

"I forgot to drop it back at home."

"Tyler, shut the hell up! I know what you've did."

His face dropped as he looked away, "What exactly did you see?"

"I think you'd know. Three dead bodies ring a bell?"

"Look, they deserved it!-"

"Shh!" I hushed him, "We're here. We'll talk about this when we get home."

We waited a few minuets for Tyler's therapist to show up until we heard his door open.

"Tyler?" He laughed, shocked at his presence. "You're... here?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm here." Tyler rolled his eyes as we walked into his office.

He sat at his desk, flipping through files. "Damn, you haven't been here for about two years."

"Look, can we just start this session already?" Tyler said with much attitude.

I slapped his arm, "Be nice."

His therapist looked at me, "And who may this be?"

"Zoe." Tyler spoke for me.

"I only do private sessions, unless you two are in a relationship."

"We're not-, we kinda are. I don't know, it's kinda hard to explain but she's staying."

"But, Tyler-" His therapist started.

"Look, faggot. She stays. That's final."

He sighed, "Fine, Tyler. Have it your way." He turned to me, "Since you'll now be joining us, I'm Dr. TC."

"It's nice to meet you." I said dryly.

"Let's get started. Talk to me." He gave all his attention to Tyler.