Chapter One

"Where am I?" Kurt said aloud as he opened his eyes. He was surrounded by darkness, not even a beam of light was shining from anywhere. It was so dark, you couldn't even see in front of you.

"Your awake." A voice spoke then a light flicked on, causing Kurt to close his eyes.

"Oh, sorry." Then a chuckle.

"Where am I? Who are you?" Kurt asked, raising his voice. He tried to move his hands but they were caught by chains, so were his feet.

"In my basement!" Then the voice got closer. He saw a young man, brown eyes and long dark hair. He looked around the room, the light wasn't to bright, but it was bright enough. There was a small chair and a mattress in there. Kurt noticed all he had on was jeans and socks and he was freezing.

"Who are you?"

"Dave. I know who you are, your the beautiful boy who has lived across the street from me for three years. Oh look at you, so beautiful."

"Wh-why'd you tie me up?"

"For reasons. Mainly because I'm in love with you, but I see you were married to a... Well, a slut, who's been cheating on you. But I wouldn't hurt you like that."

"J-just let me go." Kurt pleaded.

"Hmmm... I'm afraid I can't do that, but don't worry I won't hurt you." Dave grinned at him and stroked his cheek.

Kurt could feel his heart pounding in his chest. He was afraid, what was this man going to do to him? He could do anything because Kurt was tied up and helpless.

"Stop shaking, I won't hurt you!" Dave said, his voice sounding frustrated.

Kurt tried to calm down, but he couldn't. He took in deep breaths, slowly let them out. A smile spread across Dave's face as he looked into Kurt's blue eyes. He's wanted this for so long, to have Kurt to himself, and he finally has him. Locked inside his basement.

"Are there anything you want?" Dave asked.

"Let me go." Kurt said through gritting teeth. He was being to get frustrated and angry. He didn't want to be kept in this basement for possibly the rest of his life. He wanted to hurt Dave, he tried to move to punch him but the chains only rattled.

"Aw, your so sexy when your pissed off." Dave said in a teasing voice.

"Where's Courtney?" Kurt suddenly asked, feeling a terrible feeling something had happened to her. But he felt relieved when Dave said,
"I didn't do anything to her. She's doing what she always does, cheats."

Kurt felt his heart sink and suddenly best faster. "Ch-cheats... How do you know she cheats?"

"I've seen her. Like you don't know she cheats? Really? But, I don't see why she'd cheat on someone so beautiful as you." Then Dave turned on a smile.

Kurt felt a little flattered by those words but then again he felt betrayed. Could Dave be lying to him about his wife cheating? Would she cheat on him?

"So, would you like to have a little fun?" Dave asked with a grin and wink.

"N-no." Kurt said quickly.

"Mmm... Have you ever had sex with a guy?"

Kurt stayed silent.

"Answer me."

"No." Kurt's voice was a whisper.

"Then I'll have to be easy... Won't I?"

Kurt swallowed hard. He never thought he be tied up in a basement and raped by a man. By now, he was terrified.

Dave ran his finger along Kurt's bottom lip. Kurt flinched and turned his head. Dave snickered, then grabbed Kurt by his hair, and turned him back to his face. Lightly, he pressed his lips against Kurt's. He tried to turn his head away but the grip in his hair was too tight.

Dave broke away. "Kiss me back and I'll let go of your hair."

Kurt nodded. He didn't want to, but he kissed back. Dave hesitated, but removed his hand away from Kurt's hair. Dave forced his tongue into Kurt's mouth.

Dave pulled away, letting Kurt get his breath. "Now listen, your going to play with my tongue... If you don't then I will hurt you. Understand?"

Kurt nodded. "I under-understand."

"Good, now stick your tongue out."

Kurt did as told. He stuck his tongue out. Dave immediately started to run his tongue along Kurt's. Now, there lips weren't even touching. It was nothing but tongue to tongue. Kurt had to admit, this was pretty sexy, and it was turning him on, but he shouldn't be thinking like that, should he?

"Since your still a virgin, I'll wait a few days... But for now, suck me and I'll suck you. Don't be afraid, I don't have any diseases and if you bite me you won't get your get pleasure and I will hurt you."

Kurt nodded. He was beginning to get really hard and he needed to be touched but he didn't want to suck this man.

Dave unbuttoned Kurt's jeans, seeing his big bulge.

"I see your hard, hmmmm.... Suck me first, I don't trust you yet."

"No!" Kurt snapped.

"Yes. Suck me or I won't touch you."

"I don't care."

Dave grinned evilly then started sucking Kurt's neck, not caring if he left a mark. Kurt tried to hold back his moan but it spilled out.

"I know your enjoying this." Dave whispered in his ear then nibbled on his earlobe.

"St-stop." Kurt demanded.

"Now, suck me." Dave order then stuck his hardened area onto Kurt's lips.

"Open." Dave instructed.

Kurt hesitated but slowly opened his mouth allowing Dave inside. Dave closed his eyes, enjoying every moment of this.

"Your mouth is so warm." Dave moaned. He then pushed himself farther into Kurt's throat.

"Ow fuck!" Dave yelled when Kurt bit him. He balled his hand into a fist and threw it at Kurt, punching his cheek.

"Ouch!" Kurt winced in pain.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry." Dave quickly said then he went down and unzipped Kurt's jeans. He pulled them down with his boxers.

"Your so... Big." Dave said then took all of Kurt in his mouth, lightly sucking.

Kurt bit his bottom lip to hold back moans. This felt amazing to him, even better than his wife. He gave up, and let his moans run wild.

Just a few more hard sucks then Kurt came. Bursting into Dave's mouth, and he swallowed all of it.

"Did I do good?" Dave asked as he pulled Kurt's jeans up and buttoned them.

"No." Kurt said but it was a lie. Even though he shouldn't have, he enjoyed it.

"Don't lie. Did I do better than what your wife would've done?" Dave said in a teasing voice.

"Yes." He whispered.

"What? I couldn't hear you!"

Kurt sighed. "Yes."

Dave grinned. "Good, I'll be back later. If your tired you can lay on the mattress."

Then Dave went up the stairs, disappearing into another room.