Chapter Nine

Kurt got out of the car and looked at the park. He already felt nervous.

"What's wrong?" Dave whispered in his ear and wrapped his arms around Kurt's waist.

"There's a lot of people here." Kurt sighed.

Dave chuckled and kissed his neck. "Don't worry. Stay with me."

Kurt took in a deep breath and let it out. "Let's go get this over with."

Dave grabbed Kurt's hand and held it. He had to practically drag Kurt.

"Let's go to the swings." Dave whispered.

Kurt shook his head. "There's a lot of people over there."

Dave looked around. "There's people everywhere."

Kurt held onto his arm and followed beside him. Dave sat on a swing and pulled Kurt on his lap.

"It's gonna be alright. Calm down." Dave laughed.

"Hello, Davey!" Some boy called to him. Behind him were two more guys.

"Hi." He rolled his eyes.

"Aw, is this your little boyfriend?" The boy asked and touched Kurt's bruised cheek. Kurt flinched away, the other two boys laughed.

"Leave him alone." Dave said, raising his voice.

The boy grinned evilly. "How about you let me have a turn with him?"

"I'm gonna kick the shit out of you if you don't leave now and shut the hell up!" Dave yelled.

"Imagine the things I'd do to him." The boy teased. Kurt held onto Dave tighter.

"Let me up." Dave said through gritting teeth.

"No, please don't." Kurt begged.

"You just wait." Dave said evilly.

The boys laughed and walked away.

"I hate them." Dave sighed.

Kurt kissed his lips. "I love you, Dave."

"I love you too, but I just don't want people talking to you like that." Dave said then kissed Kurt's lips.

"Don't worry about it." Kurt whispered. "I have to go take a piss." Kurt laughed.

"Want me to come with you?"

Kurt shook his head. "I'll be back in a minute."

Then Kurt went into a bathroom and pee'd. When he was about to go back out he meet the three boys again.

"Look who it is... And Dave isn't here with you." The boy laughed.

"S-stay away from me." Kurt said as he was pressed against the wall.

"Wanna do something fun? I can do it better than Dave."

"Stop it." Kurt shouted.

The boys hand went to Kurt's jeans and started to mess with his zipper. Kurt punched him in the face and tried to run out but the other two boys wouldn't let him out.

"Help!" Kurt screamed. He felt a tight grip on his head and realized it was the boy he had just punched.

"Listen here, your gonna do exactly as I say. Understand?"

"Hell no!" Kurt yelled.

Dave came pushed in and grabbed Kurt from him. "Stay away from him."

Then it started a fight. Kurt was terrified at this point. He hated fights.

Kurt eventually grabbed Dave's arm and pulled him outside.

"Are you alright?" Kurt asked.

Dave nodded. "Are you alright? Did they hurt you or touch you?"

Kurt shook his head. "No, I'm fine."

Dave wrapped his arms around Kurt's sides and hugged him tightly. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have brought you here."

"Hey, as long as I'm with you, everything is alright." Kurt whispered in his ear.

Dave smiled. "I love you."

Kurt kissed his lips. "I love you too."

Then the rest of the day he met Dave's family and everyone pretty much liked him. Him and Dave watched fireworks and went back home. Instead of going to the basement, Dave let Kurt sleep in his room.

"You know we have to pack right?"

Kurt groaned. "Pack for what?"

"We have to go on a trip with my parents."

"A trip where?"

"To a beach. We're staying there for like a week."

Kurt sighed. "Can't we just stay here?"

"Nope, now come on."

Kurt groaned but started helping Dave pack. A week with Dave's parents isn't going to be a good idea...