Chapter Eleven

"How much longer until we get there?" Dave asked for the third time.

"This is a ten hour drive. We'll be there in about five more hours." His father answered.

Dave groaned. "God!"

Kurt was sitting in the seat with his legs crossed. He had a notebook in his lap, writing down lyrics and drawing pictures. Dave watched as Kurt drew a heart and wrote Dave's name in it.

"Let me see your hand." Kurt said to Dave.

Dave held his hand out. Kurt held it and began to write on it. When he finished Dave looked at it and smiled. It said: I've been locked inside your heart shaped box for weeks. -Kurt.

Kurt grinned and nuzzled Dave's neck.

"I love you." Kurt said against his neck.

"I love you too." Dave said.
------

"Finally we're here!" Dave exclaimed.

Kurt raised his head up and noticed they were indeed there. Dave jumped out of the car and held Kurt's hand. They walked inside the apartment together. Luckily, Dave and Kurt got a room together, and Dave's parents and sister shared a room.

"I don't feel like unpacking." Kurt whined and flopped on the bed. He stretched and groaned.

Dave laid beside him and pecked his lips over and over, then kissed his face all over.

"I'm tired." Kurt sighed.

Dave nodded. "Me too."

"Kurt... Do you ever miss your wife?" Dave asked.

Kurt sighed. "No, I did at first but not anymore."

Dave smiled. "Do you love me?"

"Yes I do." Kurt answered.

"Really love me?"

Kurt nodded. "If I didn't love you then I probably wouldn't be right here right now, would I?"

Dave smirked. "No, I guess not."

"Do you love me?" Kurt asked.

"Yes. More than anything." Dave said as he wrapped his arm around Kurt and kissed his cheek.

Kurt smiled. "Good." Then he put his head on Dave's chest.

"I just want to lay here and listen to your heartbeat." Kurt's voice was a whisper.

Dave smiled and kissed his head. "Then do it."
____________

So, do you guys have any ideas about what should happen on this trip?