Chapter Three

Kurt opened his blue eyes and looked around the dark room. He sat up just realizing he was still in the basement, chained up. He looked around, hoping to find something that would help him escape but it was too dark to make out anything in the room.

He sighed, he just wanted to be held right now because he felt hot tears filling in his eyes. It wasn't because he was chained up, it was because his wife had cheated on him. She had slept with other men, maybe that's the reason why she didn't want to have sex with him.

While Kurt was in the basement, Dave was upstairs in his bed thinking. He didn't like Kurt being chained up, he wanted to set him free but he would try to run away. Then he heard sobbing. He quickly ran down to the basement to find Kurt a mess. His hair was sweaty and messed up, his eyes were red and tears were flowing down his cheeks.

"What's wrong? Are you alright?" Dave asked as he unlocked the chains from Kurt's hands. Kurt should've took this time to do something, but instead he wrapped his arms around Dave and hugged him tightly.

Dave wrapped his arms around Kurt and let him cry on his shoulder.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay. Come on, let's go shower." Dave said then he unlocked Kurt's feet. Dave wiped away Kurt's tears and carried him upstairs into the bathroom.

"W-why are you doing this?" Kurt asked with shaky breath.

"Doing what?"

"You lock me in your basement but your still being all sweet to me."

Dave smiled. "Well, I told you I was in love with you, so why should I torture you?"

Kurt shrugged.

"Now don't hurt me or try to run, okay?"

Kurt sighed. "I guess I won't." He watched as Dave took his shirt off.

"You have tattoos?"

Dave grinned. "A few."

"They're nice..."

"Yeah well, come on take your clothes off." Dave said as he took off the rest of his clothes. Kurt watched, then carefully took his clothes off.

Dave got in the shower then Kurt got in front of him. Dave wrapped his arms around Kurt's waist and kissed his neck.

"S-stop. I wanna shower." Kurt said with a moan.

"Alright." Dave said as he helped Kurt get his hair wet then he washed it for him.

Kurt washed Dave's hair, but they both soaped their own bodies. Kurt was about to get out when Dave pulled him back inside.

"What are you doing?" Kurt asked with heavy breath. Dave made soft kisses on Kurt's neck and collar bone.

"I just... want you so bad, Kurt." Dave said in a whisper. He slowly pushed himself into Kurt.

"O-oh." Kurt groaned. But something was wrong, it didn't hurt like he thought it would.

"Does it hurt?" Dave asked with a grin.

"Wh-what'd you do to me?"

"When you were knocked out, I kinda did this to you so it wouldn't hurt when we did it while you was awake."

"Your sick." Kurt groaned.

"But you like it." Dave said on his neck then kissed it again.

"I feel so close a-already." Dave moaned and thrusted faster.

"T-touch me." Kurt said. Dave grinned and did what Kurt said. He stroked him.

Kurt jumped a little when Dave hit his prostate.

"Mmm yeah, does that spot feel good?" Dave said with a chuckle.

"Hit it again." Kurt demanded.

Both of them came at the same time, moaning and screaming. They got out of the shower and dried off and got dressed. Dave took Kurt back to the basement and tied him back up in chains.

"That was fun." Dave said with a smile. He started brushing Kurt's damp hair.

Kurt nodded. "Y-yeah. I guess so."

"Well, I better go to bed and try to sleep. Goodnight beautiful." He then kissed Kurt's lips deeply and went back up the stairs to his room.