Chapter Four

Dave slowly made his way down the basement stairs to see Kurt. He found him laying on the mattress asleep, a small smile was on his face. Dave chuckled and watched Kurt smile and sleep.

After a while Kurt began to wake up. He slowly opened his bright blue eyes and looked at Dave.

"Hi." Kurt said in his hoarse morning voice.

Dave grinned. "Morning. You have a sexy morning voice." Then he pulled Kurt in for a hug.

Kurt groaned in pain.

"What's wrong?" Dave asked.

"I'm just sore and, my ankles are hurting from these chains." Kurt sighed. Then Dave unlocked the chains from his ankles.

"Thanks." Kurt mumbled then cleared his throat.

"Well I brought you some pancakes!" Dave said with a chuckle. He unlocked Kurt's hands and gave him the food. Kurt unsurely began to eat.

"I didn't poison them." Dave added.

Kurt chuckled with a mouthful of food.

"After you finish I have something else for you." Dave winked.

"Not today, I'm kinda sore."

"No not that. It's a surprise! And if you be a good boy I might let you go free today. I mean not leave me, but you know, untie you from these chains."

Kurt smiled. "Good because I'm getting tired of them."

When Kurt finished Dave took his hands lacing their fingers together and took him upstairs. There on the couch sat Kurt's guitar. His Fender.

Kurt quickly ran over and picked it up, examining it. "How'd you get this?"

"I'm sneaky." Dave said with a wink. Kurt strummed a few strings and fixed it in the right tune.

"Play a song." Dave said. Kurt sat down and started to play Jesus Don't Want Me For A Sunbeam.

"Your voice is beautiful." Dave said smiling.

Kurt felt his cheeks light up. "Thanks."

Then he began to play something Dave had never heard before.

"I wrote this song. It's called Paper Cuts." Kurt said kinda reading Dave's mind.

"You even write songs?" Dave asked with eyebrows raised.

Kurt nodded. "Yeah," he cleared his throat. "Well, what now?"

"I want you to do something." Dave winked.

"What?"

"Go to my room, take you clothes off, and lay on the bed." Dave instructed.

"W-why?"

"Just trust me." Dave smiled. Kurt disappeared into Dave's bedroom and did as Dave said. He striped and laid on the bed. He wasn't really in the mood for sex.

Dave finally walked into the room and looked at Kurt while biting his bottom lip.

"Good boy. Now, I'm going to ride you."

"Your going to ride me?" Kurt asked sounding surprised.

Dave nodded. "Yes!"

He took his clothes off and settled down on Kurt's member. He grinned as he felt Kurt get harder and harder until he was solid like a rock.

"M-move." Kurt said sounding desperate.

"Hmmm... How should I move? Side to side or up and down?"

"Up and d-down." Kurt said. Dave snickered and began to move up and down.

"O-oh my God, Dave." Kurt moaned.

"Feel good?" Dave whispered.

"Uh-huh."

"Good, I want to make you feel good." Dave said as he picked up his pace.

"Sing a sexy song." Dave whispered.

"I-I can't."

"Yes you can. Sing it." Dave encouraged.

Kurt began to sing a song he wrote called Rape Me. He kept messing up the words due to moaning. He reached his hand over and played with Dave.

"I like that song." Dave chuckled. "Sing the last part again where you scream rape me."

He did then Kurt came. He drained into Dave, feeling as if he had emptied out everything in him. Then Dave burst into Kurt's hand.

"Taste it and tell me what it taste like." Dave winked. Kurt looked at the mess on his hand then slowly licked it up.

"It taste like... pineapple?"

Dave nodded. "Good."

"Why'd you do to yourself?"

"Nothing I just heard if you eat pineapple then your semen will taste like it."

Kurt burst into laughter. "That's funny."

Dave playfully rolled his eyes then dressed and dressed Kurt. He took him back to the basement but instead of using chains he tied him with rope and he didn't tie his feet.

"Why aren't you using the chains?" Kurt asked. Dave shrugged.

"So you can walk around." He answered.

Kurt smiled. "Thanks."

Dave grinned. "For what?"

"Letting me go untied for today."

Dave nodded and nuzzled his neck. "Don't get used to it. I'll be back in a few." Then he kissed Kurt's nose and cheek and left the basement.

_______________

So how is this story so far?