Chapter Seven

Kurt laid there the whole night without sleeping because now, he was afraid. Afraid of Dave and afraid for his life. He kept saying things in his head like, "What's going to happen? Am I going to die? Will Dave kill me?" But his thoughts were interrupted when Dave came into the basement.

"Hey." Dave whispered. Kurt turned his body around to where he was facing the wall.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to I just... Got angry."

"Stay. The. Fuck. Away. From. Me." Kurt said through gritting teeth.

"I still love you." Dave whispered.

Kurt began to have a fit. He started punching the wall and screaming.

"Kurt, calm down!" Dave shouted.

"You threw me down fucking stairs!" Kurt screamed.

"Kurt, stop."

"Just fucking kill me. I don't want to live anymore anyway. I have nothing to live for. I'm nothing anyway."

"Stop saying that it's not fucking true!" Dave snapped.

Kurt started banging his head against the wall as hard as he could hoping to knock himself out.

"Stop it!"

"You fucking lied to me! You said you wouldn't hurt me anymore, you promised!" Kurt said with tears running down his face. He finally looked at Dave and Dave felt disgusted. Someone so beautiful was so messed up. Kurt's lip was cut, his cheek was bruised, and his nose had dry blood on it.

"What did I do?" Dave said aloud.

Kurt turned his head away and faced the wall again.

"Come on let's get cleaned up." Dave whispered.

Kurt shook his head. "No, leave me here. Don't ever come back down here. I don't wanna see you again. I want to sit here and die. Hopefully it'll be pretty soon and then you can bury me in your backyard or whatever you do."

"Kurt, I'm sorry." Dave said with tears.

"I don't give a fucking shit, get the hell out of my life. It was fine before you came in it! What the hell were you thinking, kidnapping me? You dumb fuck!"

"Stop saying that. You don't mean it." Dave said with a croaky voice.

"Yes I do fucking mean it! Get out and leave me here I want to fucking die!"

"Stop it!" Dave yelled with tears running down his face.

"I accidentally told you I loved you, I wasn't ready to say it yet, you don't even let me explain and you throw me down stairs! Look at what you did to my face, Dave. Look how fucking ugly and disgusting I look!"

Dave sat there on the floor and cried. He didn't mean to hurt Kurt so bad. But now, what is he going to do to make it up to Kurt?

Dave crawled over to Kurt and stroked his cheek with his thumb.

"No, don't touch me!"

"Stop it and shut the fuck up!"

"What-what are you doing?" Kurt asked as Dave kissed his neck.

"I'm going to make you feel better."

"No your not! Don't touch me."

Dave slowly ripped Kurt shirt off and took his jeans off. Of course, Kurt was screaming at him, but he didn't listen.

"I'm. Still. Fucking. Pissed." Kurt said between kisses.

"I'm so sorry for hurting you. But your still so beautiful." Dave whispered on his neck, sending chills down Kurt's spine.

Dave ran his hand down Kurt's naked body and to his hardened area. He grabbed it and began to massage it.

"Mmm, D-Dave."

"Do you forgive me?" Dave asked.

Kurt nodded. "Yeah I guess."

Dave smiled and kissed his cheek. "Good."

Dave settled himself on Kurt and began to move up and down. Kurt watched as he bounced on him. Surprisingly it didn't take Kurt long to erupt this time and then after him it was Dave.

"I will let you free to come shower if you don't hurt or attack me. Deal?"

Kurt nodded. "Deal."

Dave unlocked the chains and carried Kurt to the bathroom. They both got in and began to shower. Dave cleaned up the blood on Kurt's nose and out of his hair.

Dave washed Kurt's hair for him and soaped his body. Kurt did the same for Dave and then they got out and dried off, followed by putting on fresh clothes.

"Are you still mad?" Dave asked as he pouted. Kurt pecked his lips and shook his head.

"No, but if you ever do me like that again, I will cut your balls off and hang them on my wall."

Dave chuckled and kissed Kurt deeply. "I understand. I love you sexy."

Kurt giggled and blushed. "I... I love you too."

Dave grinned. "Good."

He took Kurt back to the basement and tied him up. He laid on the mattress beside Kurt and wrapped his arm around him.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Dave. Sweet dreams."