Chapter Five

Kurt woke up again for the third time. It was so cold, and he was beginning to get lonely. He got up from the mattress and wondered to Dave's room. He looked at Dave who was asleep.

He slowly got into the bed beside of Dave and rested his head on Dave's chest. Dave shifted a little and woke up.

"Hey, is something wrong?" Dave asked.

"No I just got cold and lonely. I can go back to the basement if you-"

"No it's fine. Stay." Then Dave untied Kurt's hands. Kurt smiled and wrapped his arm around Dave's side and put his leg over Dave's. Dave chuckled and wrapped his arm around Kurt. He kissed his lips passionately then both of them fell asleep.

~Morning~

Dave opened his brown eyes and saw Kurt laying beside him. He thought it was all a dream but it happened. Kurt came into his bed and slept with him last night.

Dave smiled and nuzzled Kurt's dirty blonde hair. This caused Kurt to wake up but he didn't mind.

"Good morning." Kurt whispered.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Ugh, I need a shower." Kurt said as he got out of bed and rubbed his eyes.

"Well let's take one together." Dave said as he grabbed Kurt's hand. "Bath or shower?"

Kurt thought for minute. "Bath."

Dave grinned and started running the water. He undressed himself and then undressed Kurt. Both of them got in, then Dave poured bubbles into the water.

Kurt giggled. "Bubbles?"

Dave nodded. "Yes, bubbles." Then he blew some on Kurt. Kurt splashed bubbles up on Dave, getting it in his hair.

"At-oh." Kurt giggled. Dave chuckled and put bubbles in Kurt's hair.

They continued to play with bubbles for a while then got out and dried off. They both put on fresh clothes and went back into Dave's bedroom.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Dave asked

Kurt grinned. "Sure."

Dave put it on a random movie and laid in bed. Kurt laid beside him and both started cuddling. Dave kissed Kurt's lips deeply. Kurt tangled his fingers in Dave's hair and deepened the kiss. After a while Dave pulled away.

"This is just perfect." Kurt whispered.

"I know. I love moments like this. Just me and you."

"Yeah, well, I love you." Kurt said without thinking. Dave smiled.