Chapter Two

"Are you hungry?" Dave asked as he leaned against the wall.

"No, I don't want anything." Kurt said quietly as he looked down at the floor and ran his fingers over it.

"Come on, you have to eat something."

Kurt shook his head. "Not now. Can't you let me go?"

Dave chuckled. "No I can't because then you'll leave me."

Kurt sighed. It wasn't really fun being tied up in chains and kept in a basement.

"Hey what's wrong? Why are you upset? Didn't I pleasure you good enough?" Dave asked as he gently kissed Kurt's lips.

"Stop." Kurt snapped.

"Feisty, aren't we?"

Kurt growled at him but Dave just smirked. Dave pressed Kurt down on the mattress, putting his weight on him.

"Just stop!" Kurt screamed. Dave quickly jumped off him and saw a tear run down Kurt's cheek.

"What's wrong?"

Kurt tried to wipe away his tear but he couldn't. "What's wrong? What do you think is wrong? I'm tied up in a fucking basement possibly about to the raped the shit out of!"

Dave sighed. "Don't be afraid, Kurt, I'm not gonna hurt you."

Kurt faked a laugh. "Not gonna fucking hurt me? You bruised my face!"

"Hey it was your fault. You hurt me so I gave you payback, but then I made you feel good, didn't I?"

Kurt rolled his eyes and looked away.

"Hey, look at me." Dave said as he pulled Kurt's face back to him. "Don't be scared of me. I know you say I'm crazy, but really, I'm not. I'm in love with you."

Kurt looked away again. "Just stay away from me. Just rape me and let me starve and abuse me I'll die faster that way."

"Why would you want to die?" Dave quickly asked.

"Who wants to be kept in a fucking basement their whole life?"

"Kurt, calm down. Your not gonna be here forever, just until you fall in love with me."

"I'm never going to fall in love again."

Dave gave him a confused face. "Why not?"

"Because, I'm heartbroken. You just said my wife cheated on me. Does she even care that I'm missing?"

Dave shrugged. "Probably not. I saw her and some guy walk into the house last night."

Kurt closed his eyes and turned his head, hoping Dave wouldn't see him cry.

"Hey, don't cry. She never loved you anyway, but I love you. Do you want anything? Tell me."

"I want to be free. Just let me go." Kurt sobbed.

"Come here." Dave said then pulled him close, holding him in his arms. He kissed away the tears that were running down Kurt's cheeks.

"Tell me, anything you want. I want to make you happy. Don't ask to break free because I'm not setting you free yet."

"Put my shirt on." Kurt asked.

"I can't." Dave whispered.

"I'm cold."

Dave pulled him closer to him. "I can make you warm." Then he undid Kurt's jeans.

"Don't touch me." Kurt snapped.

"Hush. Shhh." Dave whispered in his ear then nibbled on his neck.

"Just... don't."

"It'll feel good. I can make you feel really good, Kurt."

"No, stop."

"Are you afraid?"

Kurt nodded.

Dave sighed. "Don't be. I promise I won't hit you anymore."

Kurt closed his eyes and bit his lip as Dave stroked him quickly.

"Feel good?"

Kurt shook his head. "N-no."

"Liar. Don't lie, tell me the truth."

Kurt sighed. "Yes."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No. Do-don't stop."

A smile came across Dave's face. "Tell you what, since I pleasured you two times today then I want you to pleasure me. I will get one of your hands free but you have to touch me. Yes or no?"

Kurt nodded. "Okay but only if you let one of my hands free."

"Alright, now hurry up I'm getting impatient!" Dave whisper-yelled.

"G-God... I haven't been touched in... ahhh... so-so long." Kurt said between moans.

"Do you like when I touch you?" Dave asked in his ear.

"I shouldn't b-but I do." Kurt moaned.

"And why shouldn't you? Because this is your wife's job to do?"

"N-no."

"Then why? Tell me, who makes you feel better, me or your wife?"

Kurt didn't answer he was to busy moaning.

"Tell me, who makes your dick feel better?"

"Dave!" Kurt screamed as he shot his back up and squirted all over Dave's hand.

"My turn." Dave whispered and pulled out a key from his pocket. He set one of Kurt's hands free.

"Now touch me since I let your hand free." Dave ordered.

Kurt slowly moved his hand over to Dave and undid his jeans. He hesitatingly began to play with Dave.

"Mmmm... Yes..." Dave moaned.

"Am... I doing good?" Kurt asked. He had never touched a boy before so he wanted to know how he was doing.

"So... fucking good." Dave moaned.

Kurt sighed but picked up his pace. Making Dave moan even more wilder. When Dave came he exploded all over Kurt's hand.

"Try it." Dave grinned.

Kurt turned his head. "No, that's gross."

"Fine then." Dave said as he put the chain back on Kurt's hand.

"Well, thanks for the fun. Goodnight, I love you. I'll see you in the morning." Dave said then kissed Kurt's cheek.