Chapter Six

"Y-you love me, or are you just saying that so I'll let you go?" Dave asked sounding suspicious.

"I-I don't know. That just kinda slipped out." Kurt admitted.

"So, you don't love me?"

"I uh-"

Dave looked away from him. "I should've known. I'm so fucking stupid. I fucking kept you in my basement and thought you'd fall in love with me. I mean, what kind of retard does that?"

"Dave-"

"No!" Then Dave grabbed his arm violently and dragged him to the basement. He threw him down the hard, concrete stairs and watched as Kurt fell down them. He quickly picked him up and threw him on the mattress and tied him back up with the chains. He then practically ripped Kurt's jeans off and rammed himself in.

"Stop!" Kurt screamed with tears running down his face.

"Why should I?" Dave said with heavy breath.

"Be-because you promised you wouldn't h-hurt me anymore." Kurt said sobbing. Dave opened his mouth to say something but shut it. He pulled himself out of Kurt and put his jeans back on and ran back up the stairs.

Kurt laid against the mattress. Tears were running down his face. He felt blood make it's way down his nose to his mouth. He felt so sore and used. But he did just get thrown down stairs.

He tried to break from the chains but it was impossible. He just laid there and cried. Cried and bleed, hoping someone would find him. Anyone would find him, and save him.

___________

Sorry for the short chapter... What do you think will happen to Kurt and Dave?