AFTER DARK #1

*Here is the 1st episode of after dark this season! Enjoy!*

This show will be the times of 9pm - 12am! :)

DAY 7

- 9pm -
*In the HOH room*

*Miko and Mitchell are laying in bed together*

Mitchell: *whispers* "I'm going to miss this bedroom when you HOH reign is over."

Miko: *whispers* "I know, me too. We need to figure out sleeping arrangements when we sleep downstairs unless you win HOH next week."

Mitchell: *whispers* "I really wanna win HOH this week! So our alliance can remain in power and for us to have this bedroom."

Miko: *whispers* "If you don't win HOH that's totally fine. Don't make yourself mad if you don't win it."

Mitchell: *whispers* "Do you think you have enough votes for Luna to get evicted tomorrow?"

Miko: *whispers* "I'm pretty positive I do. Nobody likes Luna and wants her out of this house. And if the house flips for some crazy reason, I'm going to try my hardest to not flip out."

*Mitchell laughs at Miko*

Mitchell: *whispers* "You can flip out on me."

*Miko playfully rolls her eyes at Mitchell and playfully smacks Mitchell. Mitchell laughs again*

Mitchell: *whispers* "I love you so much, Miki."

Miko: *whispers* "I love you too, Mitchie."

*Miko kisses Mitchell and cuddles next to him in bed*

- 9:15pm -
*By the Hammock*

*Sergio and Siobhan are cuddling in the hammock together*

Sergio: *whispers* "Do you think anybody in the house knows we knew each other before the Big Brother game started?"

Siobhan: *whispers* "I don't think they do. Our acting has been pretty good. But they think we are in a showmance definitely."

Sergio: *whispers* "I'd rather have people think we are a showmance then already knowing each other and dating."

Siobhan: *whispers* "Well, we just need to keep an eye on this. We can't have people finding out that we are officially a couple and knew each other before the game until week five."

Sergio: *whispers* "I know, but this is so hard on me. I wanna tell everybody how much I love you and care about you."

*Siobhan blushes at Sergio*

Siobhan: *whispers* "You are so sweet."

Sergio: *whispers* "You are very sweet too!"

*Siobhan and Sergio kiss*

*Siobhan cuddles next to Sergio and Sergio rubs circles in her back*

- 9:30pm -
*In the Palm Tree room*

*Catarina, Candy and Summer are organizing their belongings in the drawers so the bedroom isn't a mess*

Catarina: "Gosh, I seriously want a freaking beer right now!"

*Summer and Candy both laugh at Catarina and smile*

Summer: "Me too! This shit is too stressful at times!" 

Candy: "I don't know why Big Brother doesn't
give us beer every couple of days and not once a week."