AFTER DARK #5

*Here is the 5th episode of after dark this season! Enjoy!*

This show will be the times of 9pm - 12am! :)

DAY 39

- 9pm -
*In the Bathroom*

*Siobhan is in the shower while Zoe is doing a face mask*

Siobhan: *whispers* "Hey Zoe."

Zoe: *whispers* "Hmm?"

Siobhan: *whispers* "Can I tell you a secret?"

Zoe: *whispers* "You know you can. What's up?"

*Siobhan calls for Zoe to be closer to the shower*

*Zoe walks over to Siobhan*

Siobhan: *whispers* "So you know I was close with Sergio right?"

Zoe: *whispers* "Mhm."

Siobhan: *whispers* "Well, Sergio and I knew each other before the Big Brother house. We were dating for almost three years until we broke up when he got expelled from the game."

Zoe: *whispers* "I knew you two were too close to just know each other a few weeks."

*Zoe and Siobhan both laugh*

Siobhan: *whispers* "Yeah we were boyfriend girlfriend. Well, there is another thing I have to tell you."

Zoe: *whispers* "What's that, Siobhan?"

Siobhan: *whispers* "There was a Big Brother twist with me and Sergio. We had to both stay safe for the first four weeks of the game and if we did, we got $10,000."

*Zoe gasps*

Zoe: *whispers* "Give me some money, Siobhan! Please!"

*Siobhan giggles at Zoe*

Siobhan: *whispers* "Maybe, cutie! And the second thing is that if we both make it to final two, we both win $100,000 plus either the second or first place prize."

Zoe: *whispers* "Could you get the $100,000?"

Siobhan: *whispers* "I think so. Big Brother gave me the $10,000 even though Sergio got expelled."

Zoe: *whispers* "Well, that's good. We can't have the other houseguests know this. They would target you so fast."

Siobhan: *whispers* "No way. Big Brother told Sergio and I that there was another couple in the Big Brother house with us."

Zoe: *whispers* "Did Big Brother tell you the other couples names?"

Siobhan: *whispers* "No, but I think I know who they are. I'm pretty positive on who they are."

Zoe: *whispers* "Who do you think they are?"

Siobhan: *whispers* "Miko and Mitchell."

Zoe: *whispers* "Well then! That makes sense. That makes so much sense. Wow, how come I didnt put two and two together?"

Siobhan: *whispers* "I noticed it right away. Mitchell isn't the best actor."

Zoe: *whispers* "Well, that's another reason to evict Mitchell next week if we can."

Siobhan: *whispers* "Yeah, definitely."

- 9:15pm -
*In the Tie Dye room*

*Summer and Akira are cuddling in bed together. Akira is rubbing Summer's back and Summer is playing with Akira's hair*