WEEK 9: DOUBLE EVICTION: EVICTION TWO

*Gavin, Jameson, Miko and Siobhan all run outside to the backyard and get in their booths*

*Gavin sits on side and watches Jameson, Miko and Siobhan play in the HOH competition since he was just HOH and cannot play in this HOH competition*

*HOH COMP TIME: "TALK OF THE BLOCK" (BBCAN3)*

Bree will ask a series of questions pertaining to the nomination and veto ceremonies from this season

Bree will ask a series of questions pertaining to the nomination and veto ceremonies from this season. The answer will be either A or B. Each correct answer is worth one point. The houseguest with the most points will become the new Head of Household.

Question 1: The POV has been used more often than not, A) True or B) False?

Correct Answer: A.

Miko and Jameson answered correctly.

Question 2: All of the houseguests remaining in the game have all won an HOH competition?A) True or B) False?

Correct Answer: A

Everyone answered correctly.

Question 3: How many remaining players have not given a speech on eviction night, A) 0 or B) 1

Correct Answer: B.

Miko and Siobhan answered correctly.

Question 4: The Power of Veto has only been won by one female this season, A) True or B) False?

Correct Answer: B

Jameson and Miko answered correctly.

*MIKO HAS WON HOH!*

Gavin: "Congratulations, Miko! You are the new Head of Household!"

Miko, you will only have a few minutes to decide who you will put up for eviction!

*Miko, Jameson and Gavin walk into the lounge together*

Miko: *whispers* "I am going to put up Siobhan as my target. I need one of you to be a pawn for me."

Gavin: *whispers* "I'll be the pawn, Miko!"

Miko: *whispers* "Perfect. Thank you so much."

*Miko hugs Gavin and then Jameson*

*NOMINATION CEREMONY*

Miko, Please stand in front of the living room and tell us who you decided to put up for eviction.

Miko: "I nominate to evict Siobhan and Gavin for eviction."

Gavin, Siobhan, Miko & Jameson all get ready to play for the veto competition!

*VETO COMPETITION: "DOWNLOADED" (BBCAN6) *

*Gavin, Siobhan, Miko and Jameson all begin to  play in the veto competition*

*After thirty five minutes of playing*

*JAMESON HAS WON THE POWER OF VETO!*

"Congratulations, Jameson! You are have won the power of veto!"

Jameson: "Thank you!"

*VETO MEETING*

Jameson: "Hey everybody, it is time for the veto meeting."

*Everybody sits in the living room. Siobhan and Gavin sit in the nominations chairs. Jameson is standing in front of everybody*

Jameson: "This is the veto meeting. Siobhan and Gavin, you've both been nominated for eviction. But I have the power to veto one of Miko's nominations."

Jameson: "And I have decided to not use the power of veto. This veto meeting is adjourned."

*Jameson shuts the veto box*

*LIVE EVICTION*

IT IS TIME FOR THE LIVE EVICTION! Houseguests in just a few seconds we will begin the second live eviction. Siobhan & Gavin, you will each have one more chance to persuade your houseguests to keep you in the house. Siobhan, you can go first:

Siobhan: "I have nothing to say honestly but congratulations to you three for making it this far. You guys are phenomenal players and I am so grateful you guys took me to the final four! Thank you."

Thank you, Siobhan! Gavin, it is your turn.

Gavin: "Hi! I have no idea what to say for this honestly! But I just wanna say I love Jameson so freaking much. I am SO glad I met you and that you are mine!"

Thank you, Gavin! Okay houseguests, one by one you will go in the diary room and vote. The nominees cannot vote.

Jameson votes to evict SIOBHAN

It is official, with a 1-0 vote, Siobhan will be evicted from the Big Brother House. Let's tell the houseguests!

Houseguests! When I reveal the name of the evicted houseguest they will have a few minutes to say goodbye.

By a vote of 1-0, Siobhan, you are evicted from the Big Brother house.

*Siobhan hugs Miko, Jameson and Gavin before leaving the Big Brother house*

• CANDY AND SIOBHAN ARE OUR FIFTH AND SIXTH MEMBERS OF THE BIG BROTHER JURY! •

CONGRATULATIONS, GAVIN, MIKO AND JAMESON! YOU GUYS ARE IN THE FINAL THREE!

*Gavin, Miko and Jameson all hug each other tightly and they all begin to jump up and down*