WEEK THREE: HOH COMPETITION

Here is last week's standings if you missed it!
HOH: Siobhan
NOMS: Catarina & Summer
POV: Gavin
POST VETO NOMS: Catarina & Summer
EVICTED: Catarina (8-2)
SHOWMANCES: Miko & Mitchell, Sergio & Siobhan. Akira & Summer. Candy & Marcus. Gavin, Travis & Jameson.
ALLIANCES: The Lucky Seven: (Gavin, Siobhan, Sergio, Jameson, Travis and Zoe) Seite: (Catarina, Candy, Miko, Mitchell, Summer, Marcus and Akira) Three's Company: (Gavin, Jameson and Travis) CSC: (Candy, Summer and Catarina)

DAY 17

*HOH COMP TIME: "BEFORE OR AFTER" (BBCAN 6)*

Bree will read you a series of questions about events that happened this season so far

Bree will read you a series of questions about events that happened this season so far. You will have to decide if the first event happened before or after the second. Answer incorrectly, and you will be eliminated. The last houseguest standing will be the new Head of Household!

DR: Gavin: "I REALLY wanna win HOH this week. I wanna make big moves in this house."

DR: Summer: "I really wanna win HOH this week to prove to all of these people in this house wrong and to prove to them that I am here to play and win this thing. I want all of them to regret voting Catarina out."

DR: Sergio: "I wanna win HOH this week because I wanna stay in the HOH room with Siobhan and I also want my alliance to have the advantage again."

Siobhan: "Good luck everyone!"

*After twenty five minutes of playing*

*MARCUS IS HOH*

Siobhan: "Congratulations, Marcus! You are the new head of household!"

DR: Marcus: *holds up HOH key and smiles* "Look who's HOH now! This guy! I am so excited to finally be HOH and I can't wait to make some moves!"

DR: Siobhan: "Nooo! I really didn't want the other side of the house to win HOH this week! This is going to be hard for our alliance. And I am definitely going up on the block this week!" *groans*

DR: Jameson: "I would never thought in a million years that the oldest houseguest in here would win HOH! Who knows who he is going to target an nominate this week! This week is going to be a wild one!"

*AFTER HOH COMPETITION*

DR: Siobhan: "I'm so confused on who the two votes could be. I'm pretty positive it wasn't my alliance, but honestly in this game, you never know!"