WEEK 7: DOUBLE EVICTION: EVICTION ONE

PREVIOUSLY ON BIG BROTHER: Zoe's wish came true and Mitchell became the first Big Brother juror of the season after being evicted (5-1). After another question and answer HOH, Candy became the new HOH! Candy already made her targets known with her CASZ alliance! Candy nominated two members of the trio, Travis and Jameson and she is determined to end their reign! Akira won the power of veto and in a shocking twist does not use it, causing Candy to explode!

TONIGHT: Who will be the sixth houseguest to leave the Big Brother house and become the second jury member! Travis or Jameson? Find out on this episode of Big Brother 4!

DAY 56

*In the Bathroom*

*Candy, Miko, Siobhan and Zoe are all getting dressed and ready for eviction night which is in a few hours!*

*In the Pantry*

Gavin: *whispers* "Thank you again for helping us out this week, Akira. It means a lot."

Akira: *whispers* "Mhm! No prob!"

Travis: *whispers* "I know that was a lot for you to think about and not doing what Candy wanted and said to do was probably a hard decision. But you know what is best for you and your game. At the end of the day, there is only one Big Brother winner."

Akira: *whispers* "It was a hard decision, but I gotta do what's best for me. I'm tired of doing Candy's Big Brother dirty work."

Jameson: *whispers* "Even though one of us is going to the jury house tonight, you helped our alliance and yourself in the long run. And we would love to work with you."

Akira: *whispers* "I would!"

*Gavin, Akira, Jameson and Travis all shake hands*

*LIVE EVICTION*

IT IS TIME FOR THE LIVE EVICTION! Houseguests, in just a few minutes we will begin the live eviction. Jameson and Travis, you will each have one more chance to persuade your houseguests to keep you in the house. Travis you can go first.

Jameson: "Hey everyone! I will make this very short for all of us! I wanna thank you to Big Brother for this incredible opportunity, I wanna say thank you to my job for allowing me to participate in this once in a lifetime opportunity. I wanna say thank you to all of the houseguests I have competed with this season call of you are amazing and very talented people! I also wanna day that I love Gavin and Travis very much! Big Brother introduced me to these two and I am forever grateful for that! Now, I want all of you to vote how YOU want to vote and what's best for YOUR Big Brother game! Thank you!"

Thank you, Jameson! Travis, it is your turn.

Travis: "Hey guys! All of you are amazing people and thank you for being the best roommates these past fifty six days! I had a lot of fun playing the Big Brother game with all of you! I won't be offended at all if I get evicted tonight!! This isn't personal to me, I know it is a game. Jameson, I wish I wasn't sitting up here with you! I love you so much! And Gavin, I also love you so much! Meeting you two made this game a lot more fun and interesting! Thank you!"

Thank you, Travis! Okay houseguests, one by one you will go in the diary room and vote. The nominees and HOH cannot vote.

Zoe votes to evict TRAVIS
Gavin votes to evict TRAVIS
Miko votes to evict TRAVIS
Siobhan votes to evict TRAVIS
Akira votes to evict TRAVIS

It is official, with a 5-0 vote, Travis will be evicted from the Big Brother House. Let's tell the houseguests!

Houseguests! When I reveal the name of the evicted houseguest they will have a few minutes to say goodbye.

By a vote of 5-0, Travis, you are evicted from the Big Brother house.

*Travis hugs and kisses Jameson and then hugs and kisses Gavin*

*Travis then hugs everyone and leaves the Big Brother house*

*GOODBYE MESSAGES*

Gavin: "Hi, Travy. I miss you so much already! I hope you know that you are such a beautiful soul and a handsome man and that you killed this Big Brother game! I am so proud of you and I hope you enjoy your time at the jury house! I love you and I will see you soon!"

Jameson: "Hey, handsome fellow! I miss you so much already! I wish I went home instead of you because you deserve this more then me. I love you so much and I will see you soon!"

Miko: "Travis, I wish I could have made this week better for all of us. I feel like a horrible alliance member. Please don't get mad at me. Have fun in the jury house with Mitchell and I will see you soon!"

• TRAVIS IS THE SECOND MEMBER OF THE JURY! •

Houseguests, get ready to head to the backyard, it is DOUBLE EVICTION NIGHT! One of you will join Travis and go to the jury!

*The houseguests all run out to the backyard!*