3.

☄️🎠☄️

Sun warmed up the boy walking on the path with its rays as the gentle wind was playing with his soft brown hair. The weather wasn't autumn yet, but the leaves of several trees, ready to change their green covers to something more colourful said the otherwise.

It was Thursday afternoon and Taeil was heading to his school again. He didn't have any classes at this time as it was time for clubs he and every other student signed for. In his case, it was more precisely only one club.

He attended the theatre club since first grade and he loved everything about it. The people, the teacher, the atmosphere. He had acted in a few school plays, musicals mostly as he loved music. He sang since he was little and played the guitar, which his uncle taught him when he was ten.

One turn to left, then right and walk through a long spacious hall and there it was, the familiar old wooden door which he had always difficulties to open.

"Good afternoon." He greeted his teacher and that few people who were there as he made his way to the front. All of them greeted him back since they had known each other for a long time. The teacher - joyful grey-haired women in her fifties - put aside a stack of what it looked like notes and passed by him.

"Good afternoon to you too." She smiled and then went to the scene so everyone could see her.

"Okay class, I have some news for you!" She motioned them to be quiet.

"There will be some new students attending this club so treat them well, please. And we are going to perform a new play written by me with a little bit of help from Chanyeol." The teacher looked over a tall boy with big eyes and even bigger ears who was always either smiling or frowning. He was an actor but he often played the piano too. Chanyeol showed his thumbs up and the teacher went back to her place which was one red chair in the middle of the first row. Everyone came to her, waiting what would she say next.

"Oh, here you are." She suddenly said and looked somewhere behind them. They turned and looked in the direction and noticed two people standing there. There was a girl named Jisoo and a boy.

Doyoung?

Taeil furrowed his eyebrows in confusion immediately. The boy apparently noticed him too as he was returning the same confused stare. They stood like that for a few seconds till Jisoo didn't start introducing herself. Taeil recognized her as a pretty and cheerful girl with a 4D personality and nice voice. He actually wondered why she never tried out the theatre club so he was now happy for her. But what the hell was Doyoung doing there?

"Um, teacher? I don't want to seem rude but... What is, what is Doyoung doing there? I'm his seatmate so I know about him." Taeil politely whispered to his teacher when others left to study their new given scripts.

"Oh right. His mom told me he had a free afternoon and he always wanted to see what it looks like 'inside the theatre'. She asked me if he could stay and watch us practising, it might help him physically or something like that." She looked over the boy who was now observing the theatre, fondling the fabric of the red chairs and slowly walking around. He looks so concerned, Taeil thought.

"Okay, kids. Next week we are going to try out the play for the first time so try to learn at least something. I don't care if you will have the script with you but you can't stutter. You already know that but I'm repeating it just in case." She clapped her hands and took her stuff, ready to go.

Taeil liked the teacher because of this - she was nice to them, yes, but she expected from them to be responsible. And he had never disappointed her.