8.

☄️🍜☄️

Youth by Shawn Mendes & Khalid played in his headphones while he passed by people, the rain finally calming down after raining for four hours. The dark-haired boy then closed up his umbrella, leaving it to hang from his fingers. Big glass building on his right was reflecting his tall figure muffled in a big grey coat as he passed by it and he crossed the street in a hurry.

He wasn't used to going out, to hang out. Even before, he always preferred his cosy bedroom overcrowded places. Now that Johnny intended to hang out in the biggest mall in the town, forcing Doyoung to tag along as well, the poor boy was feeling anxious. He envied Yuta who had his football practice and didn't have to go.

At least Taeil will be there.

Doyoung was confused, he didn't know why he trusted the boy, the inner voice was telling him it wasn't a good idea. He could only get hurt again.

However, the older was always nice to him, never bringing up his quietness and Doyoung felt somehow alive next to him. Taeil was quite talkative, although sometimes awkward. The mute was surprised he hasn't got bored of it but the reason wasn't as difficult. Taeil actually talked about things he himself liked. He's probably only doing what he was told.

Speaking of the devil.

The small figure of his seatmate was waving at him from the distance, trying to get his attention. Doyoung saw him but didn't wave back. After he came closer, he noticed another person who was no other than Johnny.

"Hey, Doyoung." The tall one greeted, showing his smile. Doyoung actually liked Johnny, he was fun to be with, but he felt as if he was a burden for them in Johnny's eyes.

He nodded but looked over Taeil right away. His seatmate was observing the big mall in front of them, lost in thoughts. After he noticed younger's gaze, he smiled too and softly said 'hi'. Doyoung looked back at Johnny.

"So. The reason I called you is that I need to buy a coat as I'm freezing in this one."

"That's why you called us? You could have called your mom!" Taeil whined. He wasn't that type of person to walk around shops, the same as Doyoung. Johnny pouted at him.

"I thought you were my friend. It would be very awkward with my mom, gosh. Also, I wanted to hang out, because knowing you, you would spend the whole afternoon at home." 

"That's right." Taeil winked at him whereupon Johnny sighed. He looked at another boy, standing quietly next to them and shook his head.

"Let's just go."

✈✈✈

After a good hour and half of Johnny just going around the shops and Taeil with Doyoung following him like lost kids, he found what he was looking for. He was asking Taeil for his opinion and the older always said honestly what he thought. That's why it took so long but at the end, the tallest looked heavenly in his new big sand-coloured coat.

"I'm hungry." Taeil cried as they walked out of the store, Johnny humming along as he was dying from hunger too. They turned to bored-looking Doyoung, who somehow carried one paper bag which made them furrow their eyebrows.

"When did you—? You know what, nevermind. Let's go eat." Johnny took them by their elbows, directing to the escalator. He was surprised that Doyoung didn't pull out.