9.

Ok but this is cute🤧^
✧・゚♡*o\(。U ω U。)/o*♡・゚✧
~~~

☁️🎂☁️

"Step aside peasants, the king has arrived!"

As soon as the silver-haired boy walked into their class like a diva and sat on his desk where his usual sitting place was, all eyes turned to him.

"Hey." He greeted, smiling widely.

It was quiet for a few seconds until someone sneezed and students continued to do their things. Luckily, the classmates stopped caring as soon they noticed the crown majestically laying on his silver locks. It was like this every year.

"You look like grandpa, Yuta." Johnny remarked and gave him judgemental look whereupon the Japanese dramatically sighed.

"I was expecting something like 'hey you look good and by the way Ha—"

"Happy Birthday Yuta! By the way, you look great." Taeil gave him a warm smile and Johnny rolled his eyes. Sad pout of already twenty years old boy changed into healing smile as older opened his arms inviting him for a hug which was happily returned by the Japanese.

"I love you Taeil, you know that right?"

Both of them then turned to Johnny who rolled his eyes again and put his half-eaten banana in his lunch box. His hands then looked for something in his bag till he pulled out an unknown looking box. Yuta's smile got even bigger — as if that was even possible — and he closed eyes while stretching his arms, waiting patiently with his legs swinging excitedly. He looked like five years old kid who was waiting for Santa. Taeil was sure Yuta still believed in these kinds of things. Not that they don't exist of course!

Johnny shook his head while softly laughing at the childish actions of his friend and placed the box on top of his hands. As soon as Yuta felt the paper wrapping, he opened his eyes and quickly opened the gift.

"Wow.." Even the clearest night sky with thousands of sparkling stars and galaxies was nothing compared to Yuta's eyes at that moment.

Nothing was fake, his happy face and smile kind of relieved Johnny. He feared the gift wouldn't be great or Yuta wouldn't like it although Taeil told him trillion times it's good. Yuta may seem bad or sassy sometimes, but he didn't care about such stuff as long as his friends remembered his birthday.

It was just a plushie from one store located near Times Square, which wasn't available on the internet or any other shops near them. Yuta once mentioned that he will buy it when he'll get to New York or find another way. Johnny wrote it down for fun, so he can make a quick call to his family or friends and ask them for a favour when he won't forget. It was really nothing, just a puppy plushie, but the look on Yuta's face said otherwise.

"How? Johnny this is the best!" He hugged the stuffed toy and smiled at his friend. He then stood up and hugged the taller boy, who tried to hide his smile but failed. Although they bicker almost every day, they were still best friends. And nothing will ruin it.

Yuta then turned to Taeil who wore mischievous smirk. He had one arm behind his back, hiding his gift. He quickly glanced over another boy sitting there - Doyoung, who helped him with picking the gift for the Japanese. They already bought it a few weeks ago, while Johnny was looking for the coat he now wore almost every day.

"So Yuta... Remember when you told us how your sister broke your headphones?" Taeil started, turning back at the honoree of the day.

"Yes, now I have to wear those earplugs ones. Why?~" As if Yuta already sensed something, he smiled excitedly again. The older stretched out his hand, holding a paper bag. Yuta happily took it and found one pair of headset, photocard and one pack of Airways. Chewing gums were something Yuta loved and appreciated every time.

"Thank youuu." He then hugged Taeil, jumping in happiness.

Doyoung sat there the whole time, chewing his inner cheek. They have known each other for three months now and he wasn't sure of his relationship with Yuta. Although the first time he promised himself he won't make friends with any of them, as the second month had rolled, he gave up. The boys were too friendly to him, which sometimes made him suspicious because it was too good to be true. But on the other side, it made him feel something different... In the past, he would call it happiness.

As the boys pulled away, Yuta was already heading to his seat. He took out his books from his bag, ready to study a little before he looked up and found Doyoung staring. To be honest, he wasn't expecting anything from the boy sitting in front of him. If Doyoung was normal (as most as he didn't want to say that, he had to) maybe Yuta would get at least 'Happy Birthday' from him.

He watched as Doyoung turned around his upper part of the body, opened a book and took some piece of paper out of it. Yuta later found out it was birthday card when Doyoung handed it to him. It shocked him so he looked over Taeil who was likewise surprised. The Japanese took the card, smoothing the covering and opened it. His eyes were moving as he read what Doyoung had written down. He smiled, his eyes shining once again.

"Aw. Doyoung thank you a lot. For real." He looked up and his eyes met the mute's ones. Doyoung nodded and there was a slight hint of a small smile on his face. It warmed up the Japanese's heart and again he looked over Taeil who was now grinning like crazy.

Yuta closed the card before he carefully put it into a paper bag from Taeil where his other gifts were and laid it on his desk to show everybody whose birthday is today.

They didn't even notice when the maths teacher walked into the class, sitting down and opening her classification book.
"Quiet please! I'm gonna examine you today." The classroom got deadly quiet immediately and watched the teacher listing through her notebook.

"Lots of you doesn't have any mark yet so... Let's do it in a more funnier way." Every eye was now patiently watching her. The teacher suddenly closed the book and looked at the class, scaring the shit out of them.

"Whose birthdays were the most recent?"

The class burst in the laugh. The only one who wasn't laughing was the prince with his birthday crown on his head. The Japanese whined in frustration.

"OH COME ON!"

(I have to find gif to this and I'll add it next chapter lmao)

Thanks for reading ❤️