Sinner

My eyebrows furrowed. That was rude... I decided to not waste my energy and continued to go in the place.

I grabbed my fries and went outside- still seeing the five girls outside from before. They got in the car once they saw me.

I shrugged my shoulder and flew up and towards my house. I didn't noticed nor cared but those girls were following me in their car.

I got home and landed swiftly in front of my door. I folded back my wings and then heard yelling. "Hey demon!" I heard.

I looked back seeing those five girls. I rolled my eyes continuing to go in my house. "Can't you hear me? Oh sorry I forgot- demons can't fucking hear" she yelled and the others laughed.

In a swift movement I was in front of her. My eyes were a now red color. "Demons can hear thank you very much and you should learn how to respect others" I growled.

She smirked and twirled her hair. "I do have respect, I just don't respect people who aren't suppose to be here" she said.

I clenched my jaw. She smirked and slapped my cheek.

I looked back at her. I threw my fries at her and then all six of us started fighting.

I beat up three of the girls. I didn't use any powers knowing I was cause much more damage.

~~

I felt myself me lifted. I saw BTS around us. I felt myself burn with anger "lemme teach her a lesson about respect!" I yelled, a dark voice coming out instead of my own.

~~

I sat in the bathroom as Jungkook- also the one you dragged me away, he was helping me calm down and also caring for some wounds I had.

"Hey no hard feelings but I can care for myself" I grabbed the stuff from his hands and got up front the toilet seat. "Oh- oh yeah totally" Jungkook said awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck.

I looked at him from the mirror and raised a eyebrow "you should've let me beat her" I said. He chuckled and sat on the toilet. "Well you totally could've but also would've gotten in a lot of trouble" he said.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Hmm I guess your right, hey give me your phone" I said.

"Hm why" "so I can put my number" I said. He looked at me in shock and then gave me his phone.

I typed in my number. "Hey Lilith Zeus is here" Taehyung had said.

I looked at him and gave Jungkook his phone back. "Ok" I said and walked out the bathroom leaving the two boys to stare at eachother.

I walked to the living room.

"Hey" I smiled and waved. I saw the rest of BTS at the door, Jungkook and Taehyung soon joining them. "Oh what happened to your face?" Zeus asked.

I scratched my head. "Ugh I kinda got tangled up in some things" I said. BTS soon left leaving just me and Zeus. "What things" he raised his eyebrow.

"Um these girls were making fun of me and.." my voice trailed off "Oh Lilith you promised to behave" he sighed "I know I know and I'm sorry but they were just being very rude and she slapped me first" I said.

He patted my head "at least you didn't go to far" he said. "About that" "oh Lilith" He shook his head "I left three girls unconscious" I said.

He shook his head. "If that happens again then your coming home" he said. I sighed and nodded "fine I promise to be good" I said. He kissed my forehead and smiled.

"Ok I'm be leaving, I just came to check up" He said. I smiled and nodded "bye dad" I said and led him out the door. "Bye" he said and flew away.

I closed the door and then went upstairs.

I took a shower and changed into this.

My outfit

My glasses

I grabbed my book bag that had my laptop, charger and other work things

I grabbed my book bag that had my laptop, charger and other work things. I grabbed my phone, wallet and headphone and went to a cafe.

I went in and order a hot black coffee and a small sweet treat. I went to a table near the window and sat down.

Then I started editing some photos.