Tired

I drove in silence when suddenly I heard Jungkook. "I'm tried" he said sluggishly "rest your head on me then" I answered. "Shouldn't it be the other way?" Jungkook tightened his grip. "No" I said "ah ok" he said and rested his head on my shoulder.

~~

"We're here" I said softly "hmmmm" he got up yawning a stretching. "Cute" I mumbled and got up. "Let's go get my pets now" I said and walked towards his house. Jungkook opened the door for me and I allowed myself in his house. He came up behind me, "tae!" He shouted.

"Hey guys" Jin had came into my view, "Hi" I said. "Why you here?" He asked. "Want me to leave already?" I raised an eyebrow. His eyes widened "oh no I just was curious" he said embarrassedly. "Ahh well I left my pets to Tae so I'm here to come get them" I nodded. "Oh Ok" he nodded.

"Why'd you leave them here anyway?" Yoongi asked. "Me and Jungkook went somewhere" I answered. "Oh together? Jungkook making moves" Jin peered at Jungkook. Yoongi smirked. "Yah stop" Jungkook blushed. "Or what?" He asked "Wanna see?" I cracked my knuckles. Their faces dropped.

"Lilith! Jungkook!" Tae appeared. He handed me my pets. "Thanks for watching them, anything I can do in return?" I asked him. "Hang out with us and the girls tomorrow" he said to quickly. I furrowed my eyebrows "ok...?" I said.

"Ok bye then" I said. "Thanks for the bike" I whispered in Jungkooks ear. He blushed deeply. I walked out the house.

I walked to my house and entered through the garage. I placed my pets down and fed them quickly before looking at the time.

2:34

I decided to cook myself something. While I was cooking I heard my door. I rushed to it and saw jungkook. "I just saw you" I said. He walked in. "Yeah I know, ohhh it smells good" He smiled at me.

"I'm cooking, want some?"

~~

I sat next to Jungkook and we ate together before we settled in the couch and started to watch a movie.

After said movie finished, I dismissed him my keys to my old bike. He had left and I went to Gods palace. I told him what happened with the demons and shadows trying to take the rainbow crystal. He said he'll take care of it.

Trusting him I left to a cafe around 5:30 and sat for a while. I felt bored not doing anything to settling at the cafe helped.

"It's you again"